Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada, Vijayawada Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Professor – 03 (Architecture-2, Planning-1)
Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.10000/-
Associate Professor – 06 (Architecture-4, Planning-2)
Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9000/-
Assistant Professor - 09 (Architecture-6, Planning-3)
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
How To Apply: The Registrar School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada S.No.71 / 1, NH-5, Nidamanuru, Vijayawada – 521 104, A.P., Indiaemployment news
1. The applicants must apply strictly in accordance with the format prescribed by School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada (SPAV)
2. The applicants are advised to ensure their age limits, for finding eligibility on essential qualifications, and for suitability of other terms & conditions as stated in different Paras/Sub-Paras of this Notice before applying for a post.
3. The pay scales of all the above posts are as per the recommendations of the 6th CPC of the Government of India and the posts carry allowances and benefits as admissible to Central Government employees such as Medical, LTC etc., as per the Institute norms and various Orders/ Directives issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
4. The posts are covered under pensionable scheme (New Pension Scheme) of Government of India as applicable w.e.f.01.01.2004.
5. SPAV (represented by its Director) reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts, not to make any recruitment to any post(s), to shortlist candidates for interviews and to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. SPAV will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay in respect of applications and the applications received after 5:00 PM on June 29, 2012 will not be entertained.
7. The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
8. Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-serviceman etc. will be as per Govt. of India norms against submission of relevant certificate in the format prescribed by Govt. of India.
9. Age should not exceed the limit (if any, wherever specified) as on the closing date of receipt of completed application. However, age relaxation will be considered in case of SC / ST / OBC/ Ex Serviceman / PH and Government in-service candidates as applicable and as per Govt. of India norms.
10. Persons serving in Govt. / Semi-government / PSU / Autonomous bodies / Govt. funded Institutions / Govt.funded Universities should send their application through Proper channel or should furnish a “No Objection certificate” at the time of interview and also ensure the submission of Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs)for the last five years preceding the date/month of the application for the respective post/s through their present and past employers accordingly. If the application is not forwarded through proper channel or if “No objection certificate” is not produced at the time of interview and/or the ACRs are not submitted, candidature of the respective applicant will not be considered and no TA will be paid. Respective applicants can however send an advance copy of the application along with the demand draft in original.
Tentative Last Date:30-06-2012
About the organization :
School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada, (in short SPAV), was established on July 7, 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, as an autonomous institution. SPAV is a premier Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI) under the MHRD, for excellence in the fields of Planning and Architecture. Although still in its nascent stage, with experienced faculty and guest lectures by eminent visiting faculty and industry experts from all over the country, the over all quality of education imparted and its focus on research puts SPAV in the league of leading institutes in the country.At SPAV, the academic focus and approach is a unique blend of design, creativity and objectivity with a social purpose. Students not only learn the skills required, but during the course of studies are exposed to though-provoking and intellectually inspiring sessions, through studios, field trips and research projects, which brings out the creative best in them.The permanent campus of the school is proposed to be developed in the city of Vijayawada in Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh (India). (To find out more about Vijayawada, travel information, student life in the city and more, click here). Currently, SPAV has a temporary campus at Acharya Nagarjuna University in Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh and is located on National Highway No. 5 (NH-5), approximately 25 Km from Vijayawada and 20 Km from Guntur.The Government of Andhra Pradesh is in the process of alloting nearly 60 acres of land, spread over three locations in and around Vijayawada, for development of SPAV. Of this, the first 7 acres, in Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada (adjacent to ITI – Industrial Training Institute) was handed over on February 22, 2010. Designs for the new campus are in the pipeline and it is proposed to be developed as an eco-friendly campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The proposed campus will comprise of academic, co-curricular and residential facilities.Two under graduate programs, one in each of the two departments, Architecture and Planning, were started from the academic year 2008-09. The Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program is a 5-year under graduate program and the Bachelor of Planning (B.Plng) is a 4-year under graduate program. For more details on admission procedures, eligibility and other information, click here to visit out admissions page.Various post graduate and short term certificate programs are proposed to be introduced in the near future. In addition, the Doctoral Program leading to a Ph.D. Degree is being introduced from the academic year 2010-11. Admissions process for the Doctoral Program has already started.
School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada
S.No.71 / 1, NH-5, Nidamanuru, Vijayawada – 521 104, A.P., India
Click above to download
the vacancy details