Junior Research Fellow, Jobs & Vacancy in Research at Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Junior Research Fellow : 02
Pay Scale: Rs.12,000/- P.M.
Age limit : 28 years
Eligibility Conditions: First Class Post-Graduate Degree in Science with Specialization in Food Technology/Food Science/ Food Science & Nutrition/Food Processing/Food Chemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology with good academic records and should have been qualified for lectureship in National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR-UGC or GATE qualified.sarkari naukri
How To Apply: Dr. V. K. Modi, Head, Department of Meat, Fish & Poultry Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020,Karnataka
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 15-06-2012, i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
2. The engagement of JRFs are exclusively for the above mentioned project.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by MFPI, Govt. of India for a maximum period of two years and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
4. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/ CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
5. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
6. Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. V. K. Modi, Head, Department of Meat, Fish & Poultry Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020, Karnataka
7. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 15-06-2012) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
8. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 2 [Two] positions of Junior Research Fellow on a temporary contractual basis in the research project entitled “Value added and healthful texturized egg products”funded by Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India, tenable at Department of Meat, Fish & Poultry Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
9. Essential Qualification: First Class Post-Graduate Degree in Science with Specilisation in Food Technology/Food Science/ Food Science & Nutrition/Food Processing
Tentative Last Date:15-06-2012
About the organization :
Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI), Mysore (a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology. the focus of the Institute has been towards low-cost effective technologies, utilisation of indigenous raw materials, bio-friendly processes with emphasis on integrated technology and high level pursuit for total technology with underpinning of food safety, health and nutrition to all sections of the population.The Institute has geared up its R&D and impact of the globalisation has given very good dividends with a large number of externally funded projects from national and international agencies.
Central Food Technological Research Institute
Department of Meat, Fish & Poultry Technology,
CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore – 570 020,Karnataka
Click above to download
the vacancy details