Professors,Associate Professors,Assistant Professors,Internal Audit Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Central University of Jharkhand , Ranchi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Central University of Jharkhand invites applications for the following faculty posts :
1. Professor : 04 posts (International Relations -1, Tribal Folklore Language & Culture-1, Music & Performing Art-1, Environmental Sciences-1)
2. Associate Professor : 08 posts (International Relations -2, Tribal Folklore Language & Culture-2, Music & Performing Art-2, Environmental Sciences-2)
3. Assistant Professor : 16 posts (International Relations -4, Tribal Folklore Language & Culture-4, Music & Performing Art-4, Environmental Sciences-4)
4. Internal Audit Officer (on deputation) : 01 postgovernment jobs
How to Apply : Prescribed application form with APIs form filled in, complete in all respect, should reach to the Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Jharkhand, Ratu- Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi-8352085
1. Online applications for Common Entrance Examination The Last date for receipt of online and offline application is May 17th, 2012. Please visit respective University website for institution specific details and information,
2. Application forms will also be available from the respective Universities for sale across their counters from 10th April,2012.
3. Application forms can also be download from www.cucet.co.in or any of the participating Universities websites.
4. Admission to the seven Central Universities will be through a Common Entrance test as Follows:
a. For Integrated Programmes & M.A. Language Programmes:
Written Test on 3rd June’2102
b. For all non language M.A. programmes, M.Sc., MBA, M. Pharm, M. Tech, M.Arch& M. Phil / Ph.D. Programmes:
Online test on 9th& 10th June 2012
5. Offline test centres: Allahabad, BandarSindri (District Ajmer), Bangalore, Bhagalpur, Bubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Darbhanga, Dhanbad, Gaya, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kasargod, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Madurai, New Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Srinagar Thiruvanathapuram, Thiruvarur, Trichur. If the number of candidates opting for a particular centre is not viable, they will be allocated to the nearest centre. The decision of the convener is final in this regard.
6. Online test centres: Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhagalpur, Bikaner, Bubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Darbhanga, Dhanbad, Gaya, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kasargod, Kolkata,
7. Certain courses have additional screening process such as interviews/group discussions etc where applicable. Applicants are required to check from the respective University website for this information.
8. Admission to the above programme is subject to applicants’ fulfilling eligibility conditions for various programmes as notified in the respective Universities’ websites.
9. Applicants awaiting results in the qualifying examination may also apply. However, their admission will be subject to their passing and getting the minimum eligible marks in the qualifying examination, the proof of which should be submitted before the last date fixed for the completion of the admission formalities by the Universities concerned.
10. It is the applicants’ responsibility to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as notified by the various Universities.
Tentative Last Date:30-07-2012
About the organization:
The President of India gave assent to The Central Universities Act, 2009 that envisages establishing and incorporating universities for teaching and research in the various states.The Central University of Jharkhand came into being under this Act on 1st of March, 2009. The Visitor of the Central University of Jharkhand, Her Excellency, Shrimati Pratibha Devisingh Patil, appointed Dr. Darlando T. Khathing, an internationally renowned scientist and a distinguished academic administrator, as its first Vice Chancellor.
CUJ’s focus will be on research in cutting-edge technologies.Students join higher education courses to gain knowledge. At CUJ, we strive hard to turn that knowledge to wisdom in order that society finally gains a useful citizen to guide and mould its destiny.
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ)
(A Central Government University)
Brambe, Lohardaga Road, Mandar, Ranchi-835205, Jharkhand
Click above to download
the vacancy details