Professor ,Associate Professor,Finance Officer,Deputy Librarian,Assistant Accounts Officer,Assistant Training & Placement Officer,Junior Engineer (Electrical),Junior Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University , Katra May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
SMVDU, Technical University of J&K legislature is a fully residential institution set up on the pattern of IITs. The University has established 10 Academic Schools to impart UG, PG and Ph. D. Level education. Applications are invited for faculty positions at the following level:
1. Professor and/or Associate Professor : Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.10000/- and Rs.9000/- in the following schools of study : School of Physics, School of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Electronics and Communication Engineering, School of Mechanical Engineering, School of Infrastructure Technology & Resource Management (Energy), School of Philosophy & Culture, School of Languages & Literature (English) and For the post of Professor in School of Architecture and Landscape Design.
2. Assistant Professor : Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.6000/- in the following subjects : School of Mechanical Engineering with specialization in the fields of Design Or Thermal Or CAD/CAM, School of Languages & Literature with specialization in English Language Teaching and Literature.
3. Finance Officer : in Pay Scale of Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade pay of Rs. 10000
4. Deputy Librarian: in Pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 AGP-8000upsc notifications
5. Network Administrator in pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 GP-5400/-
6. Horticulturist in Pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 GP of Rs. 5400/-
7. Assistant Accounts Officer in Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with GP of Rs. 4200/-
8. Assistant Training & Placement Officer in Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 GP Rs. 4200/-
9. Junior Engineer (Electrical) Pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 GP Rs. 4200/-
10. Assistant (Networking) Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP of Rs. 2800/-
11. Office Assistant in Pay scale of of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP of Rs. 2800/-
12. Junior Assistant Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with GP of Rs. 1900/-
13. Workshop Attendant in Pay scale of Rs. 4440-7440 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/-
How to apply : Candidates may apply on the prescribed format along with a demand draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, payable at Jammu to be sent by Registered / Speed Post only so as to reach by at The Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Sub Post Office, Katra–182320 (J&K).
1. Candidates not found suitable for the prescribed Pay band may be offered post in a lower Pay Band.
2. Pay band alongwith Grade Pay prescribed for the post is given in the parenthesis against each post.
3. SMVDU reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
4. Applications will be received only on prescribed format available on University Website.
5. Incomplete applications / applications received without application fee and those received after due date shall besummarily rejected without notice.
6. The applications received without the recommendations of the employer will not be considered. However,an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
7. The fees etc. submitted will not be refunded and no correspondence will be entertained. The applicant mustensure that he / she fulfils the minimum eligibility conditions and only then apply.
8. Mere possession of prescribed qualifications or experience shall not entitle a person to be called forTest/Interview.
9. No interim queries in this regard shall be entertained at any stage.
10. Applicants who are in employment shall submit their applications through their employers. However, an advancecopy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel . Applications notrouted through respective channels are liable to be rejected.
Tentative Last Date:29-06-2012
About the organization:
The University is located on 470 acres of land in the lap of Trikuta Hills, the abode of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi at about 2700 feet above the sea level. The pyramidal type architecture merge beautifully with the valley like ambience of the surrounding serene hills.The surrounding green hills and the perennial stream of Jhajjar in the east minimize the effects of hot and cold winds and produce a pollution free atmosphere on the campus. The average day temperature in summer is around 35 degrees Celsius, 4 degrees Celsius lesser than the surrounding areas of Jammu region and the maximum and minimum temperatures in winter are about 14 and 5 degrees Celsius respectively. A moderately high hill full of trees and plants on the western side of the campus shields the campus, particularly the residential zone, from the long summer afternoons. The slight incline of the campus provides an ideal place for endurance exercises and the spiritual influence of the Divine Mother and Holy Shrine is palpable on the campus, which helps add spiritual dimension to the quality of scientific, technical and management education and life on the campus. An early morning and late evening walk, along the Shrine Axis and other loop roads, surrounded by evenly placed lovely trees and clear sky with sparkling stars, is very refreshing for body, mind and the Soul.Akin to Brahma (God), who fosters and nurtures the Universe, science over the years has bestowed upon man god like powers, there by making him the dominant species on globe ”Vigyanam Brahma” or ”God is Science” is the motto Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University has been established through an act of J&K Legislature as an autonomous, fully residential and highly technical University of excellence with grant and continuing support from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, Katra. Govt., of India has supported our projects and the industry has been closely involved in our R&D activities.The academic pattern, syllabi and evaluation procedure has been adopted from Indian Institutes of Technology.
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU)
Sub Post Office, SMVDU Office, Katra, Jammu – 182320 J&K
Click above to download
the vacancy details