Professor ,Associate Professor ,Assistant Professor ,Associate Professor (Technical Officer), Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Madhya Pradesh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts in MPPCVVV :
1. Dean : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP 10000
2. Professor / Principal Scientist : 35 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP 10000
3. Associate Professor / Senior Scientist : 50 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP 8000
4. Assistant Professor : 71 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP 6000latest karnataka govt jobs
5. Deputy Director/Associate Professor : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP 8000
6. Associate Professor (Technical Officer) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP 8000
Application Fee: For Dean/Professor cadre posts- Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for ST/SC) and for Associate Professor/Assistant Professor cadre posts – Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for ST/SC). The prescribed application fee should be paid in shape of Bank Draft in favour of “Madhya Pradesh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur”.
How to Apply : Applications complete in all respects together with the ‘self assessed score card’ and prescribed application fee payable at Jabalpur should reach the Registrar, Madhya Pradesh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya (MPPCVV), Civil Lines, Jabalpur- 482001 . The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for specifying the discipline
1. Knowledge of Hindi language (Hindi speaking, reading and writing) is essential for all posts ofMadhya Pradesh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur.
2. The upper age limit for the applicants for appointments at the point of entry posts shall be 38 years onthe last date of submission of application form (The Vice-chancellor can relax the same in specialcircumstances).
3. Appointment to the post shall be temporary and its further continuation shall be subject to approval bythe competent body/financing agency.
4. The benefit of reservation to the applicants will be available as per provision contained in the MadhyaPradesh Lok Seva (Anusuchit Jatiyon, Anusuchit Jan Jatiyon Aur Anya Pichhade Vergon Ke LiyaeArakshan) Adhiniyam, 1994 and amendment made by the Govt. of M.P. from time to time.
5. There shall be reservation of vacancies with regards to women candidates as per provisions of MadhyaPradesh Civil Services (Mahilaon Ki Niyukti Hetu Vishes Upbandh) Rules, 1997 and amendmentsmade from time to time.
6. There shall be reservation for blind, deaf and other physically handicapped persons as per M.P. Govt.rules and instructions issued from time to time to regulate reservation for above categories.
7. Applicants must possess the essential qualifications and experience on the last date for receipt ofapplications. However, the desirable qualifications for the applicants can be considered on thedate of interview.
8. The requirement regarding minimum percentage of marks shall be relaxed up to 5% in case ofScheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates. MPPCVV Employees
9. Application not accompanied with application fee, copies of Certificates/Degrees/Marksheets/Transcripts in support of academic qualifications, and other required documents shall berejected.
10. The candidate must download the “Score Card” attached with this advertisement and filling thesame as ‘Self Assessed Score Card’, that must be enclosed along with the application form. In the“Score Card”, the marks for Ph.D.
11. The candidate should enclose the list of their scientific publications. The scientific publications shouldbe listed under the Published/Accepted category of Scientific Papers (Full Research Papers/ReviewArticles), Extension Publications, Popular Articles,
Tentative Last Date:31-07-2012
About the organization:
The Madhya Pradesh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur was established under the Madhya Pradesh Act No. 16 of 2009, the Madhya Pradesh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwa Vidyalaya Adhiniyam, 2009 and established on 3rd November, 2009 with the following objectives:To impart education in different branches of veterinary and fisheries and allied sciences as the university may determineTo provide for the advancement of learning and prosecution of research in veterinary and fisheries sciences and,To undertake the extension of such sciences to the rural people in co-operation withthe government departments concerned.The College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Jabalpur was inaugurated on July 8, 1948 as Central Provinces and Berar Veterinary College by Shri Jairamdas Daulatram, the then Agriculture Minister, Govt. of India. This is the oldest constituent college
Madhya Pradesh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwa Vidyalaya (MPPCVVV)
Civil Lines, Jabalpur – 482001 (MP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details