Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor , Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Guru Nanak Dev University, AMRITSAR Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following Faculty posts in Education Department on the prescribed application form so as to reach latest by 23/07/2012.
Professor : 01 post
Associate Professor : 02 posts
Assistant Professor : 04 posts
How to Apply : Candidates are required to submit the application form in prescribed format, duly filled-in all respects along with the crossed A/c Payee Bank Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of the “REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR ” payable at Amritsarpublic sector recruitment
1. The qualifications for all the teaching posts are as per UGC norms.
2. Copy of Circular, containing detailed instructions, qualifications, etc. for the posts, is available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in/careerwithus.asp
3. Persons already in service must send their applications through their employer. All those candidates working in organizations/institutions including affiliated colleges of the university may be allowed to appear in interview without No Objection Certificate with the condition that in case the candidate is selected,
4. The candidates are required to apply separately for each post earmarked for each Deptt. / Station.
5. Incomplete applications in any respect or without the prescribed fee or received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts and to call only suitable candidates for interview.
7. The number of posts can be increased or decreased before the interview.
8. Candidates within India may not be considered in absentia. Higher start in the grade may be given depending upon qualifications and experience of the candidates.
9. C.V. of any candidate can be placed before the Selection Committee at the time of Interview.
10.Applicants for the posts of Professor/Associate Professors must attach the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma as indicative Appendix III Table II(C) (duly filled-in all respects by them) and attested copies of supporting documents, with their applications.
Tentative Last Date:23-07-2012
About the organization:
All the rights of admission to the University Hostels will be reserved with theDean, Students’ Welfare and these will be applied according to the Universityrules and policies. A student, who violates the rules of the Hostel or causes indiscipline, may befined and /or rusticated from the Hostel/University. If a student indulges in violentactivity, he/she will be immediately suspended from the Hostel and his/her entryto the Hostel will be banned. He/She may be suspended from the Department aswell. In case of non-compliance, Dean, Students’ Welfare, after investigation canrecommend some other punishment too.Admission to the Hostel will be afresh in every academic session.Fresh Students: On the basis of admission meritOld Students : i) According to the merit in the Course.Behavior during stay in the Hostel/University.Who disobeyed the rules and regulations duringtheir stay will not be given accommodation inthe hostel.The students whose residence is within 40 kilometers from the University
GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY (GNDU)
GT Road, Amritsar, Punjab India
Click above to download
the vacancy details