Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Central University of Tamil Nadu, Chennai Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Central University of Tamil Nadu, invites Online applications for the following Teaching (Faculty) posts in various subjects/ disciplines :
1. Professor : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP : 10000
2. Associate Professor : 21 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP : 9000
3. Assistant Professor : 39 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP : 6000
Application Fee : A crossed Demand Draft of Rs.750/- (from any nationalised bank) for candidates under „General? & „OBC? category, Rs. 250/- for SC, ST, PWD & Women candidates and US$ 20 (US Dollars) for candidates applying from abroad & wish to pay the amount in foreign currency, payment should be drawn in favour of “CUTN, Thiruvarur”, payable at Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu should be sent along with the printout application. The DD should be placed/tagged at top of the application.himachal government jobs
How to Apply : Apply online through CUTN
1. The qualifications and other conditions prescribed in the present advertisement are in accordance to the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications
2. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University,
3. Applicants are advised to submit the printout application to the University well in advance, without waiting till last date, to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems.
4. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
5. Reservations for SC, ST, OBC candidates and Persons with Disabilities exist as per the Rosters being maintained by the University for various posts in accordance with the guidelines
6. the candidate?s relevant disability should be not less than 40 per cent. Proof, to this effect, must be enclosed with the application, without which the application
7. The University reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications, experience, etc., in deserving cases in respect of any post. Candidates shall not claim it as a right.
8. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate.Selection will be made on the basis of candidate?s Academic record and their performance in the interview.
Tentative Last Date:17-07-2012
About the organization:
The Central University of Tamil Nadu was established by an Act of Parliament (Act No.25 of 2009). The University strives to disseminate and to advance knowledge in humanities, social sciences and, basic and applied sciences. It aims at promoting innovation in teaching-learning process, interdisciplinary studies and research, and gives special attention to the improvement of the socio-economic conditions of the people and also their academic, intellectual and cultural development. The academic programmes of the University are periodically updated and revised.The University was inaugurated on 30th September 2009. The foundation stone was laid by Shri. Kapil Sibal, Honourable Union Minister of Human Resources Development,
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Collectorate Annexe, Thanjavur Road, Thiruvarur – 610004 (Tamil Nadu)
Click above to download
the vacancy details