FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Assistant Professors, Associate Professors,Professors Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the 01 post of Librarian and following 17 Faculty positions of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors under the following Schools of education to be filled :
School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computational Sciences
School of Humanities and Languages
School of Chemical Sciences and Pharmacy
School of Engineering and Technology
School of Commerce and Management
School of Social Sciences
How to Apply : Apply Online at Central University of Rajasthan website online up to 23/06/2012. Take printout of the system generated application form and send it to the Registrar, Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandar Sindri, Dist-Ajmer-305801, Rajasthan, Ajmer
1. The presentation of 5 minutes, discussion and personal interview will be the part of interview. The candidates will make a PowerPoint Presentation of 5 minutes on the topic of their choice specially preferred the topic concerned of your research area which will be presented by them at the time of interview. They should also bring their resume alongwith copies of the relevant documents at the time of interview.
2. The interview will be arranged through Video Conferencing/ Skype for faculties, who are deputed in abroad on the prior approval of the competent authority of the University. Please note the following details:Skype Name: centraluniversityofrajasthanE-mail ID: email@example.comPlease contact on E-mail: Click Here For the EMAIL ID to APPLY or on phone no. (+91) 01463-238754 or on Mobile: +91-9799310035 well before the day of interview to establish trial contact through Skype to ensure smooth working of the gadgets on the day of interview.
3. The candidates will be considered for interview only if they have the required minimum API score of 400 and 300 for the post of Professor and Associate Professor respectively in category III as per UGC Regulation, 2010. You are therefore, requested to kindly confirm if you have the required minimum API score.
4. Please note that the candidates may be required to stay till late evening till the end of interview.
5. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
6. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
7. Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University shall have the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointments accordingly.
8. The Selection Committee, after considering a candidate for the post of Professor or Associate Professor, may, if it is of the opinion that he or she will be suitable choice for the next lower post, can make such recommendation.
9. In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Rajasthan High Court at Jaipur bench.
Tentative Last Date:02-07-2012
About the organization:
The Central University of Rajasthan has been established in February 2009 by an Act of Parliament, the Central Universities Act 2009.The University started working temporarily from Jaipur and introduced two PG programmes in 2009-10, namely M.Sc./M.A. Statistics(Actuarial) and M.Sc. Tech Mathematics in collaboration with Malaviya National Institute of Technology(MNIT), Jaipur. In 2010, the University was allotted over 518+ acres of land at Bandarsindri on Jaipur- Ajmer Road, about 80 k.m. from Jaipur for establishment of its permanent campus and developed required infrastructure with sufficient modern facilities for 20 academic programs. The University launched six new P.G. Programmes in the academic year 2010-11 from its temporary campus at Kishangarh. These were M.A. in English and Economics, M.Sc. in Chemistry and Computer Science, M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and M.B.A. In 2011-12, six more P.G. Programmes namely M.A. in Hindi and Culture & Media Studies, M.Sc. in Physics, Environmental Science and Biotechnology and M.Arch. Thus at present, the University offers 14 P.G. Programmes which are unique, futuristic in nature and with high job potential. With effect from academic year 2012-13, the University has decided to launch six additional P.G. Programmes. These will be M.Pharm. (Specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry), M.A. in Public Policy, Law and Governance, M.A. in Social Work/ M.S.W., M.Com, M.Sc. in Biochemistry and Microbiology.The State of Rajasthan has a total population (2001 Census) of about 5,65,07,188, the urban population being 23.38%. The literacy rate is 61.03% with male-75.7% and female- 43.9%. The major industries in Rajasthan are mineral, agro and heritage based. The strengths of Rajasthan include abundant availability of minerals, open & responsive government, proximity to Gurgaon and Delhi, which are now getting saturated, relatively better law and order scenario as compared to many other states in North India, very good living conditions – good civic infrastructure, residential, educational and medical facilities, road, power & water, avenues for recreation and tourism. Rajasthan is having good road network. It is extensively connected through a network of state and national highways and has well developed road network in cities. It has industrial estates across the state and has continuously improving telecommunication infrastructure, presence of major nationalized and commercial banks like ICICI, HDFC, UTI, Citibank, HSBC, Standard Charted etc. The state places great emphasis on technical manpower and it has large number of Engineering colleges and premier international level IT training institutes like BITS Pilani and LNMIIT functioning in Rajasthan, with IIT, IIM, Central University of Rajasthan and World Class University already announced this year.The Central University of Rajasthan aspires to be one of India’s most dynamic and vibrant universities, responsive to the changing global trends, providing unparalleled educational opportunities for the learner community especially for those coming from the lower socio- economic strata of society seeking quality education. It proposes to offer innovative undergraduate and graduate academic programmes as well as continuing personal and professional enrichment in selected areas that will lead to the formation of a scholarly community by advancing, sharing and applying knowledge and by facilitating the development of thoughtful, creative, sensitive and responsible citizens.The mission of the Central University of Rajasthan is to contribute to and work with a sense of Commitment towards the educational, cultural, economic, environmental, health and social advancement of the region and the nation at large by providing excellent undergraduate liberal education and quality programs leading to bachelors, masters, professional and doctorate degrees.
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
(Established by an Act of Parliament)
NH-8, Bandar Sindri, Dist-Ajmer-305801, Rajasthan (Rajasthan)
Click above to download
the vacancy details