Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Central University of Bihar, Patna May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for faculty positions in various subject to be filled up on regular/contract basis :
Professor : 13 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs. 10000
Associate Professor : 29 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs. 9000
Assistant Professor : 47 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs. 6000
Subjects/ Areas : Development Studies, Mathematics, Statistics, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Bioinformatics, Communication and Media Studies, Economics, English, Hindi,Life Science, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology.delhi sarkari naukri
Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- (No fee for for SC/ST/PWD) to be deposited in Punjab National Bank through prescribed Bank Challan,
How to Apply : The duly filled in application form in prescribed format, complete in all respect along with required fee must reach the office of the Registrar, Central University of Bihar, Camp Office : BIT Campus, PO : B.V. College, Patna-800014
1. Applicants are advised to submit the applications to the University well in advance, without waiting tilllast date, to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not beresponsible for any postal delay at any stage.
2. The University may offer lower post to a candidate, who may have applied for a higher post, in casesuitable candidates are not available for the advertised post.
3. Central University of Bihar has launched process for regular appointment of faculty. It is quite likelythat all the positions may not be filled by the regular faculty. To efficiently manage teaching of coursesand supervision of students in various academic programmes, critical strength of faculty would benecessary and, therefore, the advt.
4. It will be open to the University to consider, on its own, names of suitable candidates who might havenot applied. Candidate shall not claim it as a right.
5. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidatepossesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
6. a) Reservations for SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Disabilities candidates exist as per the Rostersbeing maintained by the University for various posts in accordance with the guidelines of the UGC.Candidates applying for the Reserved Posts should clearly state to which category they belong.
7. The University reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications, experience, etc., in deserving casesin respect of any post. Candidates shall not claim it as a right.
8. The number of vacancies of the posts indicated in this Employment Notification is tentative.The University reserves the right to fill any consequential vacancies, and /or to increase/decrease thenumber of posts and make appointments accordingly.
9. Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous record and their performance in theinterview. The University may utilize seminar /colloquium/Lecture
10. Candidates already in service submitting Advance Copy of their application may kindly note that if theoriginal application through proper channel has not been received by the University by the last datementioned in the employment notification,
Tentative Last Date:05-06-2012
About the organization:
The objects of the University shall be to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to make special provisions for integrated courses in humanities, social sciences, science and technology in its educational programmes; to take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-learning process and inter-disciplinary studies and research; to educate and train manpower for the development of the country; to establish linkages with industries for the promotion of science and technology; and to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, their intellectual, academic and cultural development. Bachelor’s Degree having Economics / Commerce as a subject (Hons./General) with a minimum of 55% marks for General / OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying degree.Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 60 % marks for General / OBC candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
Central University of Bihar (CUB)
Camp Office: BIT Campus, P.O. B.V. College, Patna, (Bihar) Pin – 800014
Click above to download
the vacancy details