FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor,Hostel Supervisor,Section Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Khanpur Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Job Vacancies for Teaching & Non Teaching Applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts :
Teaching : (in various subjects)
Professor : 07 posts
Associate Professor : 06 posts
Assistant Professor : 04 posts
Librarian : 01 post
Hostel Warden : 10 posts
Hostel Supervisor : 04 posts
Hostel Attendant : 11 posts
Drivers : 03 posts
Lecturer in D. Pharmacy : 01 post
Centre for Indic and Asian Studies
Professor : 01 post
Associate Professor : 01 post
Assistant Professor : 02 post
Research Associate : 02 posts
Academic Staff College
Director : 01 post
Section Officer : 01 post
Junior Assistant : 01 post
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.150/- for SC/BC candidates) in favour of Registrar, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan payable at Khanpur Kalan.
How to Apply : The last date of receipt of applications in the office of Registrar, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan- 131305
1. All universities/colleges will set up verifiable systems for the API related information required in these tableswithin THREE months of notification of these regulations.
2. However, in order to remedy the difficulties of collecting retrospective information and to facilitateimplementation of these regulations from 31.12.2008 in the CAS promotion the API based PBAS will beprogressively and prospectively rolled out.
3. Accordingly, the PBAS based on the API scores of categories I and II as mentioned in these tables is to beimplemented for one year, initially based on the existing systems in universities
4. As shown in Table II, the aggregate minimum API score required (given in row III can be earned from any of thetwo broad categories, subject to the minimum prescribed in each category.
5. For Category III (research and academic contributions) maintenance of past record is done on a normal basis byteachers and hence no difficulty is envisaged in applying the API scores for this category for the entire assessmentperiod.
6. Candidates should offer themselves for assessment for promotion, if they fulfill the minimum API scores indicatedin Tables I and II, by submitting an application and the required proforma.
7. If, however, on final assessment, candidates do not either fulfill the minimum criteria under Rows III and IV ofTables II (A) and II (B) or obtain less than 50% in the expert assessment, they will be reassessed only after aminimum period of one year.
8. If a candidate applies for promotion on completion of the minimum eligibility period and is successful, the dateof promotion will be deemed to be the minimum period of eligibility
Tentative Last Date:06-08-2012
About the organization:
The University holds the distinction of being the first Women University in North India.The first Academic Session of the University commenced in August 2007 and since then the University has progressed by leaps and bounds. The University, already recognized under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 became the quickest University to get recognition under Section 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956.Established in the rural heartland of Haryana, the University aims at women emancipation and empowerment by educating them. the motto of the University, written below its logo, reflects the same: Empowering Women with Education.
BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat
Khanpur Kalan- 131305
Click above to download
the vacancy details