Post Graduate Teacher,, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Haryana School Teacher Selection Board , Panchkula Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for the under mentioned posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – H.E.S.-II (Group-B Services).
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) : Age : 18-40 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 grade pay Rs. 4800/-
2057 posts of PGT Mathematics
1083 posts of PGT Chemistry
1083 posts of PGT Chemistry
760 posts of PGT Biology
710 posts of PGT Geography
274 posts of PGT Psychology
350 posts of PGT Sociology
276 posts of PGT Home Science
502 posts of PGT Punjabi
1465 posts of PGT Sanskrit
6 posts of PGT Urdu
1870 posts of PGT English
1700 posts of PGT Hindi
285 posts of PGT Political Science
449 posts of PGT Economics
441 posts of PGT Commerce
275 posts of PGT History
107 posts of Physical Education
Posts for Mewat District Only
76 posts of PGT Mathematics
29 posts of PGT Chemistry
27 posts of PGT Physics
23 posts of PGT Biology
18 posts of PGT Geography
7 posts of PGT Psychology
8 posts of PGT Sociology
5 posts of PGT Home Science
1 post of PGT Punjabi
34 posts of PGT Sanskrit
21 posts of PGT Urdu
72 posts of PGT English
82 posts of PGT Hindi
27 posts of PGT Political Science
15 posts of PGT Economics
3 posts of PGT Commerce
27 posts of PGT History
How to Apply : Apply Online
1. Consistent good academic record implying that out of the lower qualification i.e.Matric/10+2/Graduation than requisite minimum qualification, one must secure
2. A one time exemption of HTET/STET has been granted to the candidates who have workedfor minimum 4 years till 11.04.2012 in privately managed Govt. Aided Schools, RecognizedSchools and Govt. Schools. Candidate must be in service on 11.04.2012 in addition to beingin position on the date of applying for the said post.
3. One time exemption certificate for HTET/STET & one time upper age relaxation certificatefrom Head of the Institute is required to be verified by DEO & counter signed by Director ofSecondary Education of the concerned State. One time implies that an applicant can applyonly once for a particular category of post in the first advertisement. No such exemptionwill be granted in the subsequent advertisement.
4. A person who has passed HTET/STET without the qualification of B.Ed. before the date i.e.11.04.2012 of notification of Service Rules concerned, shall be considered eligible for thepost of PGT.
5. Candidates having qualified Certificate of HTET/STET conducted by Board of SchoolEducation Haryana, Bhiwani only will be eligible.
6. A member of Service appointed by the direct recruitment shall be liable to serve for acontinuous period of five years in the rural area from the date of appointment.
7. 33% posts are reserved for women of Haryana (horizontal reservation).
8. Reservation in SC, BC, ESM and PHC is only for Haryana State.
9. Degrees/Diploma/Certificate from institution/University not recognized by Department ofEducation, Haryana will not be eligible.
10. 5% relaxation in qualifying marks allowed for SC and PHC candidates.
Tentative Last Date : 09-07-2012latest karnataka govt jobs
About the organization:
HARYANA SCHOOL TEACHERS SELECTION BOARD is constituted vide Haryana Government Notification No.8/1-2011-CO(1), dated 18.02.2012.The Board conducts examinations/interviews for selection of teachers for appointment to the Government Schools, and selection of teacher educators, educational supervisors for School Education Department in the State of Haryana and the matter connected therewith or incidental thereto.Powers and duties of the Selection BoardThe Board exercises the following powers and perform the following duties, namely:-Prepare guidelines on matter relating to the method of direct recruitment of teachers, teacher educators and education supervisors for School Education Department;Conduct examinations, hold interview and make selection of candidates for being appointed as teachers, teacher educators and education supervisorsProvided that the Haryana Public Service Commission shall continue the process of recruitment for the posts which have been notified and already advertised
Haryana School Teacher Selection Board (HSTSB)
Hartron Bhawan, Bays No. 7376, Sector-2, , Panchkula – 134105 (Haryana)
Click above to download
the vacancy details