FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Professors, Associate Professors , Assistant Professors, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Indian Institute of Management , Raipur Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
IIM Raipur invites applications for faculty (Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors) in the following areas:
Economics & Business Environment
Finance & Accounting
Human Resource Management/ Organisation Behaviour
Information Technology and Systems
Operations Management & Business Policy
Pay Scale :
1. Professor : PB-4 37400-67000 AGP Rs. 10500
2. Associate Professor : PB-4 37400-67000 AGP Rs. 9500
3. Assistant Professor : PB-3 15600-39100 AGP Rs. 8000
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to Director, Indian Institute of Management, Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur – 492015, Chhattisgarh through Speed Post only.
1. Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Raipur’s doctoral programme: Master’s degree in any discipline, with at lease 55 per cent marks or equivalent grade point average Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.
2. Five year/four year Integrated Masters degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. 4 years/8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech.) with at least 60 per cent marks or equivalent grade point average
3. Those in their final year of Masters or Bachelors degree (B.E /B. Tech) in any discipline can also apply. Such candidates have to complete the requirements for the course before the specified date and produce the original certificates/mark sheets within stipulated time.
Tentative Last Date:08-05-2012
About the organization:
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has been set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh is one of the fastest growing states of India with its rich mineral, forest, natural and local resources. The Institute believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation building and bring in name for the country globally. The institute is abuzz with activities carried by the student clubs which are now expanding their scope of activity and bringing luminaries from the Corporate. Presently IIM Raipur operates from the Government Engineering College Campus, Raipur. The Government of Chhattisgarh has allotted over 200 acres of land for the proposed IIM Raipur campus in Naya Raipur. The proposed campus will be a state-of-the-art campus presenting a blissful mix of modern architecture, culture & heritage of Chhattisgarh.Raipur is capital of Chhattisgarh. It was formerly a part of Madhya Pradesh before the state of Chhattisgarh was formed on November 1, 2000. When Raipur was a part of Madhya Pradesh, it was the second major commercial centre in Madhya Pradesh after Indore. Traditionally, Raipur’s economy has been based on agricultural-processing and saw-milling. The city is located centrally in the state of Chhattisgarh, and now serves as a regional hub for trade and commerce for a variety of local agricultural and forest products. The Culture prevailing in Raipur district is that of Chhattisgarh. ‘Chhattisgarhi’ is the local language that most of the people in this area love to converse in. Chhattisgarh culture in itself is very rich and interesting. The people are known for their modesty, kindness and adjusting nature. They are fond of variety in their attire, entertainment and lifestyle. This culture has unique styles of music and dance. Raut Nacha, Dewar Nacha, Panthi & Soowa, Padki and Pandwani are some of musical styles and dance dramas. Pandwani is a famous musical way of singing Mahabharata in this region. This particular music style has been brought into lime light by well known artist Teejan Bai and young Ritu Verma. Colourful dresses and a variety of ornaments are worn by women and men in this part of the country.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur – 492015, Chhattisgarh
Click above to download
the vacancy details