Post Graduate Teachers,Trained Graduate Teachers,Primary Teacher (Academics,Primary Teacher (Activity), Jobs & Vacancy in Education at NEW DELHI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL, Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited by NDMC to draw a panel of Guest Teachers (P.G.T., T.G.T., Primary Teacher (Academics), Primary Teacher (Activity) and Laboratory Assistant in Navyug Schools of NDMC from the interested candidates. The panel of the selected Guest Teachers will be valid for the academic session 2012-2013:
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) : (1) Hindi, (2) English, (3) History, (4) Political Science, (5) Geography, (6) Economics, (7) Commerce, (8) Physics, (9) Chemistry, (10)
Mathematics, (11) Computer Science
Trained Graduate Teachers (PGT) : (1) Hindi, (2) Sanskrit, (3) Mathematics, (4) Drawing, (5) Music, (6) Physical Education, (7) Computer (Science)
Primary Teacher (Academics) : (1) Science, (2) Humanitiesfaculty opening
Primary Teacher (Activity) : (1) Music, (2) Drawing, (3) Physical Education
How to Apply : Apply Online at NDMC Online applications are invited to draw a panel of Guest Teachers (P.G.T., T.G.T.,Primary Teacher (Academics), Primary Teacher (Activity) and Laboratory Assistant in Navyug Schools of NDMC from the interested candidates.
(1) Applications received online in response to the notice will be scrutinized post wise.After the scrutiny, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted post wise &subject wise on the basis of academic performance determined on the basis streetwise marking criteria consisting of 30 marks.
(2) The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for which 10 marks will be kept. Maximum 10 marks for teaching experience will be awarded to the candidates as per marking criteria at the time of interview after verifying theoriginal experience certificates.
(3) Thus the maximum marks for the empanelment as Guest Teacher will be 50(30for academic performance, 10 for teaching experience and 10 for interview).
(4) The candidates who will be called for interview will be required to bring theoriginal(i) mark sheet(ii) degree and (iii) certificates in support of experience and other related information alongwtih two sets of attested documents, two passport size photograph and two specimen signature on plain paper.
(5) The candidates who will be called for interview are also required to bring theproof of residence and identity viz Ration Card/Passport/Pan Card/Driving Licence/Bank Pass Book/Voter Card etc.
(6) No T.A./D.A. will be paid to the candidates called for appearing in the interview.
(7) A final list in order of merit will be prepared to form a panel in various posts(subject wise) after adding the marks for teaching experience and interview.
(8) The candidates placed on the panel will be offered to work as guest Teacher by the respective heads of the schools as per the requirement only.
(9) After accepting the offer in writing the candidate on Guest Teacher Panel will have to take classes accordingly.
Tentative Last Date:12-06-2012
About the organization:
Delhi Set-up had recommended that a fresh law governing NDMC should be passed by the Parliament for proper organization and functioning of the New Delhi Municipal Council. Consequent upon enforcement of Constitution (Seventy Fourth Amendment) Act, several provisions in Punjab Municipal Act, 1911 had to be brought in tune with Part IXA of the Constitution before 31st May, 1994. Furthermore, there were several major differences between various functional regimes prescribed under the old law governing NDMC in comparison to the Delhi Municipal Corporation Act, 1957. It was generally recognized that there was need for a greater measure of commonality in the procedure adopted by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi and the New Delhi Municipal Council in matters relating to taxation, revenue, budgeting, contracts, accounts and audits, streets and sanitation, public health, public safety and suppression of nuisances etc.The following were the most important objectives.To Provide New Delhi Municipal Council area with a new legislation repealing the Punjab Municipal Act, 1911.To bring uniformity as far as possible in building regulations, audit revenue and budgetary provisions in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi and New Delhi Municipal area; is marginal.
NEW DELHI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL (NDMC)
Palika Kendra, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Click above to download
the vacancy details