Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Central University of Rajasthan, Kishangarh Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the 94 Faculty positions of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors under the following Schools of education to be filled :
School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computational Sciences
School of Humanities and Languages
School of Chemical Sciences and Pharmacy
School of Engineering and Technologydelhi sarkari naukri
School of Commerce and Management
School of Social Sciences
School of Architecture
School of Life Sciences
School of Earth Science
School of Physical Sciences
How to Apply : Apply Online at Central University of Rajasthan . Take printout of the system generated application form and send it to the Registrar, Central University of Rajasthan, City Road, Kishangarh-305802, Ajmer
1. The Central University of Rajasthan has been established by an Act of Parliament, the Central Universities Act 2009.
2. In 2010, the University was allotted over 518+ acres of land at Bandarsindri on Jaipur- Ajmer Road, about 80 k.m. from Jaipur for establishment of its permanent campus
3. In 2011-12, six more P.G. Programmes namely M.A. in Hindi and Culture & Media Studies, M.Sc. in Physics, Environmental Science and Biotechnology and M.Arch. Thus at present,
4. The University needs visionary, committed, dynamic, dedicated and hard working persons who believe in high moral and ethical values and who can be partners in building a strong,
5. Professor (01), Associate Professor (02) & Assistant Professor (02): Pharmaceutical and Medicinal chemistry Assistant Professor (02): Pharmaceutics
6. Please note that the prescribed qualifications for teaching positions are as per “UGC Regulations on minimum qualification for appointment of teaching
7. The qualifications, emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation, shall be as prescribed by the University Grants Commission / Government of India from time to time.
8. Those already employed should apply through proper channel. However, they may submit an advance copy to meet the deadline set for receiving the applications.
9. Consider “in absentia” candidature of those who may not have applied or who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview. Not to fill up any or all of the advertised posts, without assigning any reasons. Reduce or increase the number of posts.
10. Separate application should be submitted for each post. The candidates of reserved category, interested to be considered also for an UR post, are required to send a separate application form and clearly indicate in the appropriate box in the application form.
11. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be given for the qualifying examination as per Govt. of India norms in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
12. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on theorganization’s letter head, bear the date of issue, indicate specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
13. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right
14. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
15. You should go through all the necessary information available on the website i.e. www.curaj.ac.in before filling the form online. If you are not very conversant with internet, download the sample Application Form from the link “Download Sample Application Form”,
16. The Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- should be in favour of “Central University of Rajasthan” and should be payable at Kishangarh. The SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD)
17. Fill your name, email-id and mobile number. On pressing the button “Submit” your control number and password will be generated. These will be sent to you through SMS and e-mail.
18. You are advised to fill each section completely before moving to next section. Ensure that the mandatory fields marked * are filled. After completing one section,
19. Do not forget to paste your latest photo, attach the Demand Draft and necessary photocopies with it, failing which the form is likely to be rejected.
20. Documents to be enclosed along with the printout of the online application form: Demand Draft. (ii) Photocopy of certificate in support of Date of Birth and Place of Birth.
21. If you forget your password, press the button “Forgot Password” on the home page. Your password will be mailed to your email address. For any query, send a mail
Tentative Last Date: 30-04-2012
About the organization:
The Central University of Rajasthan has been established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009, The Gazette of India, No. 27, published on 20th March, 2009 as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India. The President of India, Her Excellency Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil, is the Visitor of the Central University of Rajasthan. The President of India, in her capacity as the Visitor of the University, has appointed Prof. M. M. Salunkhe as the first Vice Chancellor of the University. All Academic Programmes (2010-2011) will be held in Kishangarh at Shri Ratanlal Kanwarlal Patni Government P.G. College, Kishangarh (Ajmer District). Facilities Offered at University Campus All programmes for academic year 2010-11 will be held in Kishangarh at Shri Ratanlal Kanwarlal Patni Government P.G. College with excellent facilities like: Separate Boys and Girls Hostel with internet facility The state government has allocated 518+ Acres of land for the permanent site of the Central University at Bandra Sindri near Kishangarh on Jaipur – Ajmer Road (NH-8). The Kishangarh is situated at a distance of approximately 27 Km from Ajmer city and 78 Km from Jaipur of Rajasthan. It is well connected via Indian Railways and National Highway No. 8. In recent years, Kishangarh has come to be known as the marble city of India. It is the only place in the world with a temple of nine planets. The State of Rajasthan has a total population (2001 Census) of about 5,65,07,188, the urban population being 23.38%. The literacy rate is 61.03% with male-75.7% and female- 43.9%. The major industries in Rajasthan are mineral, agro and heritage based. The strengths of Rajasthan include abundant availability of minerals, open & responsive government, proximity to Gurgaon and Delhi, which are now getting saturated, relatively better law and order scenario as compared to many other states in North India, very good living conditions – good civic infrastructure, residential, educational and medical facilities, road, power & water, avenues for recreation and tourism. Rajasthan is having good road network. It is extensively connected through a network of state and national highways and has well developed road network in cities.
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
(Established by an Act of Parliament)
City Road, Kishangarh – 305802 Distt. Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Click above to download
the vacancy details