Teacher (Primary),Fireman, Pharmacist,Ambulance Driver, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur Nov 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur
Previous related threads for Ordnance Factory Ambajhari :
1) Tradesmen Semi Skilled
Name of Post : Teacher (Primary) : 04
1. Higher Secondary or equivalent from a school/Board recognized by Government of India/State Government.
2. Degree or Diploma in Education/teaching from an Institution recognized by Govt. or NCTE.
1. Post qualification Teaching experience of (Full time) at least 2 years from a recognized school in the primary classes in a regular capacity.
2. Competence to teach both in English/Hindi and medium of instruction of the school.
Age : Not exceeding 30 years (relaxable upto 5 years for Government Servant).
Name of Post : Fireman : 04
2. Must have completed six months basic course on elementary Fire Fighting from any institute recognized by State Govt. / Govt. of India.
3. Must be physically FIT and capable of performing strenuous duties. This requirement will be tested as under:-
a) Height without shoes 165 cm
b) Chest -i) Unexpanded 81.5 cm ii)Expanded 85 cm
c) Weight 50 kg minimum.
d) Endurance Test
i) Carrying a man (Fireman Lift of 63.5 kg to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds
ii) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (Long Jump)
iii) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet
Note : Concession of 2.5 cm in height and/or chest may be allowed for the candidates from Hill areas.
Age : 27 years
Name of Post : Pharmacist : 01
a) Passed 10 + 2 or equivalent with Science subjects from a recognized Institution.
b) Candidate should possess Certificate as Registered Pharmacist having passed two years diploma course with three months training in Pharmacy from an Institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Desirable : Should have working knowledge of Computers.
Age : Not exceeding 27 years.
Name of Post : Ambulance Driver (OG) : 01
a) Passed Matriculation or equivalent exam from a recognized Institution.
b) Must posses a valid Driving License.
c) Knowledge of maintenance and minor repairs.
d) Preliminary knowledge of First Aid.
Desirable : 3 yrs experience of driving light/heavy vehicles.
Age : Not exceeding 27 years
Fees : Rs. 100 (One Hundred) through Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Crossed Bank Draft (Nationalized Bank) drawn in favour of General Manager, Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur – 440 021, Payable at Nagpur Branch. Application Fee should be submitted along with application form. However, no fee will be charged from SC/ST/Ex-serviceman and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates. The examination fee is Non-refundable.
Fees exemption : – SC/ST/ PH & Ex-S’man candidates are exempted from remitting fees.
How to Apply :-The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned above have to apply ON-LINE through After submitting the online application and uploading of recent passport size photograph and signature, a Serial No. will be generated automatically. This serial no. can be used for reference. This serial number and date of birth (both) of candidate should be used for taking the printout/hard copy of filled in application.The printout of the filled application form be sent to the General Manager Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur-440021 (Maharashtra State) along with certified copies of certificates duly completed in all respect.While sending the application, these instructions must be followed :Uploading recent color passport size photograph & Signature of the candidate on specified spaces.Attested copies of the following documents must be attached :Copies of requisite certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), qualification, experience, caste certificate in r/o SC/ST/OBC candidates and valid Non-creamy layer certificate in respect of OBC Candidates.The complete filled-in application along with the above enclosures should be directly sent to the Addressee in an envelope clearly written with words (in capital letters) i.e. “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________” Persons working in Central/State Government /PSU must apply through proper channel only.SC/ST/OBC/PHP Certificates should be in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority, applicable for reservation in jobs under Govt. of India.The candidates seeking OBC reservation is required to submit a certificate regarding his OBC status and Non Creamy layer status issued by a Competent Authority and should be valid on the last date of receipt of application.
1. The crucial date for determining the Age Limit shall be the last date of receipt of application i.The above posts carry pay scales as shown against each plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees from time to time.
2. Mere submission of application form does not guarantee for issue of ‘Admit Card’ for Written Test. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.Ordnance Factory Ambajhari will not be responsible for any postal delay.
3. The candidate is liable to be transferred to any of the Ordnance Factories in India, in case of exigency of services.Only selected candidates would be communicated of their selection in due course after the selection process.
4. The services of the candidates furnishing any fake/false Certificates are liable to be terminated at any stage after appointment. Apart from this, suitable action will also be initiated as per the Law of the Land. Hence, candidates are advised not to submit dubious certificates.
5. Eligible/Non eligible candidates can see their status by entering Serial No. & Date of birth on web site i.e. http://www.ofajadmin.com.Candidates appearing for Written Test/Trade Test will travel on their own expenses.
6. Name of the post must be clearly superscribed /written on the top of the envelope in capital letters.Copies of all the documents i.e. Date of Birth certificate, Educational Qualification and certificates, mark sheets, Caste certificate, Ex-Serviceman certificate, Physically handicap certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should be enclosed with the application.
7. Candidate should enclose copy of ‘School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate’ as proof of date of birth.Person working in Central/State Govt./PSU must apply through proper channel along with the certificate from their Establishment that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection.
8. For departmental candidates relevant rules shall apply.Admit card will be sent only to eligible candidates for written examination /physical test as the case may be.
9. No GPF and DCRG Scheme is Admissible to the post under Central Govt. for those appointed on or after 01-01-2004. The New Pension Scheme i.e. “DEFINED CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME” is Compulsory for all Central Govt. Employees who are appointed on or after 01-01-2004.
10. The advertisement is subject to orders, if any, by Hon’ble Courts/ Ministry of Defence / Ordnance Factory Board etc.Language for Written Test/Trade Test :Hindi or English, as per choice indicated by the candidate in application form.
Tentative Last Date:7-12-2012
About the organization :
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur is a premier factory in the family of 40 Ordnance Factories. Its corporate office is ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD located at KOLKATA. The factory is engaged in the manufacture of Ammunition Hardware viz Shells,Cartridge cases,Fuzes & Primers,Castings & Extrusion of Special Al. Alloys and Fabrication of Floating & Mannually Launched Assult Bridges.Subsequent to the Border Agression in 1962, there was greater emphasis in Policy Planning in the Ministry of Defence towards self reliance and self sufficiency in the field of Defence Production. Thereafter a number of Ordnance Factories were established and Ordnance Factory Ambajhari is one of them. Govt. of India however sanctioned the project in two phases to purchase Plant & Machinery in March & October 1966.Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur is situated on the outskirts of Nagpur city, at a distance of 16 kms from Nagpur Railway Station, on Nagpur – Amrawati road (National Highway No.- 6). Nagpur is on the Air Map of the country too.Ordnance Factories are treated as the fourth arm of Defence.
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur
Click above to download
the vacancy details