FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Professor,Additional Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for following faculty posts in institute :
Professor : 07 posts
Additional Professor : 08 posts
Associate Professor : 15 posts
Assistant Professor : 14 posts
Application Fee : Application fee is Rs. 1000/- for applicants within the country and US $ 100.00 or equivalent foreign currency for overseas candidates which is to be submitted as demand draft in favour of ‘Finance Controller, RMLIMS, Lucknow’ payable at Lucknow.
How to Apply : The completed application on prescribed format should be be sent only through registered post /speed post to Director, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhooti Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow – 226010 (UP), India. Advertisement No., name of the Post & department is to be superscribed on mailing envelop. Director reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
1. Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Additional Professor-50 years as on 01.07.12, (Relaxation will beadmissible as per U.P. Govt. Rules.)Professors: No upper age limit but retirement age will be 65 years as on 01.07.12.
2. Reservation and age relaxation for all the reserve category candidates including reservation to PhysicallyHandicapped, Dependents of Freedom Fighters and Ex-serviceman will be applicable as per UP Govt. rules andfor domiciles of Uttar Pradesh only.
3. The application form may be downloaded from the institute’s website. Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs.1000.00 (Rs. One Thousand only) for applicants within the country & US $ 100.00 (US $ One Hundred Only) orequivalent foreign currency for overseas candidates, which is to be submitted as demand draft
4. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be treated as rejected. Candidates inemployment should send their application through proper channel. Advance copy will be accepted but copythrough proper channel/OC must be submitted
5. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti agar, Lucknow226010 (U,P.), India.” Advertisement No., name of the post & department is to be superscribed on mailingenvelops. Two self-addressed envelopes
6. Last date for receipt of applications is 30.07.2012 for Indian applicants & 06.08.2012 for overseasapplicants. Applications shall be received in the office of director till 5.00 pm on the said last dates respectively.
Tentative Last Date:06-08-2012
About the organization:
The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences,Lucknow is a Super Specialty Hospital and one of the reputed and leading Institutes established by the State Govt of Uttar Pradesh. The Chairman of the Institute is Hon’ble Chief Minister Mr. Akhilesh Yadav ji. RMLIMS is situated in Vibhuti Khand Gomti Nagar locality of Lucknow. Besides super specialty treatment, institute would provide D.M., M.C.H., M.D., P.H.D., P.D.C.C. Degrees. The hospital would cater in addition to population of Lucknow ,the population from Barabanki,Faizabad and the belt of Eastern U.P. It is felt that poor and low resource population of this region who is deprived of specialised care especially when patients are critically ill or in case of severe trauma due to any cause would get benefited with the Hospital. Therefore the strong need for a State-of-art trauma center,plastic and burn unit,critical care medicine and oncology unit was felt which is specially deficient at SGPGIMS, one of the leading superspeciality hospitals in the city today to cater the needs of people of this region.Urban and rural population of 15 districts is deprived of easy availability of multi speciality and superspeciality at affordable cost at any government hospital.It was therefore considered that a new superspeciality hospital be constructed at Lko.This hospital is developed as a general plus superspeciality center with the close cooperation and expert guidance of SGPGIMS.
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (Dr. RML IMS)
Vibhooti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010 (UP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details