Assistant Professors ,Associate Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Central University of Punjab , Bathinda Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Central University of Punjab invites applications for the post of Assistant Professors and Associate Professor in the following centres of studies on purely temporary and contract basis for one year or till the positions are filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier :
Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Computer Science and Technology
Environmental Science and Technologygovt jobs
South and Central Asian Studies
Emoluments : Assistant Professor: NET + Ph.D. : Rs. 42000/- p.m. , M.Tech.(CSE/CS & T) : Rs. 36000/- p.m. and Associate Professor: Rs. 85000/- p.m.
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand draft in the favour of Central University of Punjab payable at Bathinda should accompany the application.
How to Apply : The applications forms complete in all respects must reach the below mentioned address to the Office of Registrar, Central University of Punjab, City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda – 151001 (Punjab)
1. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one Centre need to send separate applications.
2. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The university reserves its right to placereasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. Fulfillment of essential qualifications does notentitle a candidate to be called for interview.
3. Stringent criteria will be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview
4. The university reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The right isalso reserved with the university either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
5. Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates.
6. Applicants not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower position in the same area of specialization.
7. Reservation Policy will be followed as per Govt. of India Rules. The SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates arerequired to attach the relevant certificate as per format prescribed by the Government of India.
8. The process of selection may be by a presentation/ seminar/interview or a combination thereof.
9. Application should be accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft Rs.500/- (Rs. 250/- for Scheduled Caste/ScheduledTribe/PWD) drawn in favour of the Central University of Punjab, Bathinda. The application fee for contractual positions isRs. 100/- only.
10. The application duly filled in the prescribed Application Form with Academic Performance Index (API) Form are acceptedthroughout the year at the address given below:RegistrarCentral University of PunjabCity CampusMansa RoadBathinda-151 001, India
11. Separate application along with application fee should be submitted for each post applied for.
12. The persons serving in Central/State Governments, Autonomous Bodies (Central/State) may be taken ondeputation/contract for 2 years or up to the age of superannuation of 65 years, whichever is earlier. The service conditionsincluding pay scales are as per UGC norms.
13. Retired Professor up to the age of 64 years in the relevant subject may also apply. Such candidates if selected may be paidfull pay admissible to their respective rank at the minimum prescribed basic pay as per the rules.
Tentative Last Date:03-08-2012
About the organization:
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (Punjab) has been established through the Central Universities Act 2009 which received the assent of the President of India on 20th March 2009. Its territorial jurisdiction extends to the whole State of Punjab. This newly set up Central University of Punjab (CUP) at Bathinda is poised to write new alphabet on the academic horizon of India. This University is one of the important links in the recently set up chain of Central Universities created in the educationally backward areas of India. Going to be an upwardly mobile organization, it is destined to emerge as a quality provider of teaching and research, knowledge and skills, products and services, attitudes and ethics. It is gearing up to provide proper institutional leadership to the emerging demands of access, equity, relevance and quality in the mainstream University system. It has already flexed its muscles and initiated its first academic session.
Central University of Punjab (CUP)
Bathinda, Punjab – 151001
Click above to download
the vacancy details