Professors,Associate Professors,Assistant Professors, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, Allahabad Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for following Faculty Positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in following disciplines and areas :
1. Information Technology – Algorithms, Operating Systems & Compiler Design, Networking, Discrete Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering, Real-Time Systems, Simulation & Modeling, Computer Architecture & System Software.
2. Electronics – Digital Design, Instrumentation & Control, Device & Circuit Modeling, Mixed Signal VLSI Design, RF (Circuit & VLSI) Design & MEMS, Biomedical Instrumentation.
3. Management & Cyber Laws – IT & Operation Management, IT & Finance, Cyber law & IT Act, Information Security, Finance, Operations, General Management (IT), Cyber Laws and IT Act.
4. Others – Bioinformatics & Biomedical Engineering-Genetics, Anatomy & Physiology, Micro-Biology, Chemical Biology.sarkari naukri
Professors : Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.10000
Associate Professors : Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.8000
Assistant Professors : Rs.15600-39100 AGP Rs.6000
Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions) : Ph.D. with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout, In addition, for
Professor : 10 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
Associate Professor : 8 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.
Assistant Professor : 3 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience.
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format should be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Allahabad, Deoghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad-211012
1. Application forms for all the above positions on request, along with a Demand Draft of Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates) drawn on anynationalized bank in favour of IIIT-Allahabad & made payable at Allahabad. Applications (paper or electronic) shouldbe sent to Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat,Jhalwa, Allahabad-211012, Uttar Pradesh.
2. MHRD is actively considering the pay scale of faculty of IIITs as equivalent to that of IITs as available underSix Pay Commission Report. In case it is approved faculty
3. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.Stringent criteria may be applied for short listing the candidates to be called for interview.
4. Minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in respect of exceptionallyoutstanding candidates as assessed by Selection Committee. Applicant not found suitable for higher applied position(s) may be considered for lower position(s) in the same area of specialization.
5.The pay carries all other allowances as admissible to a Central Government employees stationed atAllahabad/Amethi.Suitable perks are also being offered to Faculty Members.Reservation policy of GoI shall be applicable as per rules.
6. Incomplete Applications will be summarily rejected.Applications/formats received after the prescribed last date will not be entertained.
Tentative Last Date: 22-06-2012
About the organization:
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) was established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas. The institute was conferred the “Deemed University” status by Govt. of India in the year 2000. The Institute thus became empowered to have a perpetual seal and award degrees subsequent to the conduct of its own examinations.The Institute has been conceived with the ambitious objectives of developing professional expertise and skilled manpower in Information Technology (IT) and related areas. This will enable the country to exploit efficiently emerging opportunities, and meet economic challenges being thrown up by the rapid global IT revolution, which is influencing virtually every area of development and social activity. As an apex nucleating institute in the area of IT, the establishment of IIIT-A, is a major step of Govt. of India towards strengthening the indigenous capability necessary for exploiting profitably and harnessing multi-dimensional facets of IT at all levels, and attaining expertise to enable the country to emerge as a leading player in the global arena.The institute owes its existence to the vision and untiring efforts of Hon’ble Prof. Murli Manohar Joshi, Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Science and Technology and Ocean Development, GoI. Realizing the vital significance of IT in the years to come, Prof. Joshi, himself a reputed academician, has been instrumental to getting this prestigious project conceived, initiated and executed in record time.The beautiful 100 acre campus, situated at Deoghat, Jhalwa, designed meticulously on the Penrose Geometry pattern, is being further topped by fine landscaping to give an all round soothing effect to create a stimulating environment to indulge in the true pursuit of excellence in the field of Information Technology and Allied Sciences.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (IIIT)
(A Center of Excellence in Information Technology)
Deoghat Jhalwa, Allahabad –211012 (UP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details