Principal ,Post Graduate Teacher , Trained Graduate Teacher, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Hyderabad Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Model School Project Commissioner and Director School Education & Ex-Officio Project RMSA, A.P., Hyderabad is establishing 355 Model Schools in identified Educationally Backward Mandals in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Online applications are invited for the following 7100 posts in these Model Schools :
Principal : 355 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.20680-46960/-, Age : 35-45 years
Post Graduate Teacher (PGTs) : 4615 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : Rs. 16150 – 42590/-, Age : 18-39 years
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs) : 2130 posts in various subjects, Pay Scale : Rs. 14860 – 39540/-, Age : 18-39 years
Application Fee : The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.250/- towards application processing for the recruitment test for each post through APONLINEhimachal government jobs
Written Test: The written tests are scheduled on 10/05/2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for PGTs and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM for TGTs. For Principal posts from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on 11/05/2012.
How to Apply : Apply Online at RMSA Andhra
1. RMSA, A.P., Hyderabad is establishing 355 Model Schools in identified Educationally Backward Mandals in the State of Andhra Pradesh. These Schools will start functioning w.e.f 2012-13.
2. In pursuance of the orders of the Government in G.O.Ms.No.254 Finance (SMPC-1) Dept. Dt.03-12-2011 applications are invited online through the prescribed APPLICATION to be made
3. The Vacancy position is given in Annexure – I. Upto 1/3 of the posts may be filled by Deputation from persons working in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan/Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi/ Central schools under the control of Govt. of India.
4. The applicants are required to carefully go through the INFORMATION BULLETIN and should satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before payment of Fee and Submission of Application.
5. The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.250/- towards application processing forthe recruitment test for each post through APONLINE or e-seva between 28-02-2012 to 15-03-2012. The last date for payment of fee is 15.03.2012 and the last date for submission of application online is 16.03.2012.
6. The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given on website http://apms.cgg.gov.in, www.dseap.gov.in and www.rmsaap.nic.in which will be made available from 28.02.2012.
7. AGE: for PGTs & TGTs Applicants must have completed the minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the maximum age of 39 years as on 1st July 2012.
8. Written Test: The written tests are scheduled on 10-05-2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for PGTs and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM for TGTs. For Principal posts from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on 11.05.2012.
9. The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments thereto shall be followed strictly.
10. The rules issued from time-to-time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently abled (physically challenged) persons. The number of candidates selected shall not be more than the number of With reference to Rule 9
11. Qualifications & Experience: Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT; (or) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. And B.Ed.
12. Persons holding the post of Principals in the recognized senior secondary schools in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions (or) analogous posts in the grade of Rs. 20680-46960; Persons holding Group ‘B’ posts or the post of PGTs or Lecturer in the pay scale of Rs. 16150-42590 working in the recognized senior secondary school
13. Vice Principals working in recognized senior secondary schools in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions with a minimum service of 3 years (or) analogous post.
14. Four year Integrated degree course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least
15. TGT (Hindi)- Must possess Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one of the full elective subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Hindi (B.O.L) or Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA degree Standard) or Post Graduate Degree in Hindi and along with any one of the following training qualifications.
16. For TGT(English) – A Bachelors Degree with English as the main subject or one of the optional subjects or a Post Graduate Degree in English and a B. Ed Degree with English as methodology subject. The candidates who have studied SSC, Intermediate and Graduation through English Medium only are eligible. For TGT(Maths)
17. For TGT(Science)- Must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least two of the following subjects as optional subjects: Physics / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics & Instrumentation and Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Bio- Chemistry / Geology
18. two of other allied subjects viz. Public Health / Human Genetics / Genetics / Bio-chemistry / Environment Sciences / Micro-biology / Bio-Technology / Industrial Micro-biology / Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Fisheries/ Nutrition/ Geology/Sericulture/Horticulture/Forestry/Poultry and a B.Ed.
19. For TGT (Social Studies) Must possess a Bachelors Degree with any two of the following subjects as optional or one of them as a main and any other one as a subsidiary subject – (i) History (ii) Economics (iii) Geography (iv) Political Science (v) Public Administration (vi) Sociology
20. Economics / Business Economics (ii) Business Organization and Management (iii) Statistics / Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques (iv) Financial Services, Banking and Insurance (v) Accountancy / Financial Accounting
21. In respect of posts for which two subjects at Degree level are prescribed, a Candidate who studied one subject at Degree level and the second subject at Post Graduation level is also eligible to apply. Example: A candidate who intends to apply for the post of TGT (Social Studies) should have studied at least one of the following mentioned subjects at graduation level and the other at Post graduation level.
22. Must have studied in English Medium at any two levels of School/ Junior College / Degree College except for the post of TGT (Telugu) &TGT (Hindi). Must have passed A.P TET Paper-II or its equivalent. Principal: No person shall be eligible for appointment by Direct recruitment to the post of Principal if he/she is less than 35 years of age and more than 50 years on the first day of July of the year in which the notification for selection is made
Tentative Last Date:16-03-2012
About the organization:
The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) was established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) in October, 2001 to help it achieve the State’s goal of Transforming Governance CGG coordinates and supports the design and implementation of GoAP’s Governance Reform Programme. CGG undertakes action research, provides professional advice to, and conducts change management programmes for government departments and agencies to help them implement their reform agenda successfully. CGG works closely with policy-makers like Ministers, senior officials, management experts, institutions and other stakeholders, especially citizens towards ushering in a caring government centered on the people. CGG is located in the 30-acre sprawling campus of Dr. MCR HRD Institute of Andhra Pradesh in the stunning, rock-bound and picturesque Jubilee Hills area of Hyderabad. The institution, which is surrounded by lush greenery, is located about 10 kms from the Hyderabad Airport and is close to Hi-Tech City, the IT hub of the State; Shilparamam, the cultural hub of Andhra Pradesh; the Indian School of Business and the International Institute of Information Technology, both world-renowned centres of academic excellence. CGG aims to be a world-class institution to guide governance reforms in Andhra Pradesh, other states in India and the developing world at large, by bringing together and harnessing the power of knowledge, technology and people for good governance. CGG strives to be among the very best in the world in the area of practical reforms to foster growth-oriented and people-centred good governance.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)
Aandhra Pradesh – Hyderabad
Click above to download
the vacancy details