Protein Technology Core Facility ,Technology Manager,Executive Associate ,Executive Assistants (Purchase/ Accounts / Administration), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, Bangalore Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), a Section 25 company, jointly promoted by National Centre For Biological Sciences (NCBS) & Institute of Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (inStem) under the aegis of Dept of Bio-Technology (DBT) Govt. of India is looking to induct self- driven, highly motivated, pro-active individuals capable of working independently and as part of team, for the following positions:
Director, Protein Technology Core Facility : 01 post
Technology Manager – Biomolecular/Glycome Characterization : 01 post
Technology Manager – Small molecules/Metabolite Characterization : 01 post
Executive Associate (Purchase/ Accounts /Administration) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200faculty opening
Executive Assistants (Purchase/ Accounts / Administration) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2000
How to Apply : Application prepared on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/testimonials and quoting the advertisement number and post applied for on the envelope should reach the General Manager (Finance & Administration), CCAMP, GKVK, Bellary Road Bangalore – 560065
1.Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), a Section 25 company, jointly promotedby National Centre For Biological Sciences (NCBS) & Institute of Stem Cell Biology andRegenerative Medicine (inStem) under the aegis of Dept of Bio-Technology (DBT) Govt. ofIndia is looking to induct self- driven, highly motivated, pro-active individuals capable of working independently and as part of team, for the following positions.
2. C-CAMP is establishing a state-of-the art Protein Technology Core Facility, with amandate to provide high-quality cloning, protein expression, and purification services toresearchers from academia and industry. For this, we are looking for an ideal candidate to join asthe head of the PTC facility.
3. She/He needs to have substantial experience in protein expressionand purification for soluble and membrane proteins. A sound understanding of various molecularbiology techniques is a must. The candidate needs to have personality to establish a team aroundher/him within the facility and manage the facility towards high-quality service-oriented work.
4. The candidate is also expected to be involved in technology and methodology developmentwithin the facility for continuous growth of the facility. Previous experience in cloning andexpression of proteins, in prokaryotic, eukaryotic
5. Experience in biophysical characterization of the purified proteins will be an addedadvantage. Those who have worked in large consortiums and groups and have demonstrated the ability to produce purified proteins for use in various techniques will be given preference.
6. Application prepared on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevantcertificates/testimonials and quoting the advertisement number and post applied for on theenvelope should reach the General Manager (Finance & Administration), CCAMP, GKVK, Bellary Road Bangalore – 560065Applicants currently working in Government/Semi Government
Tentative Last Date :18-07-2012
About the organization:
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organisation, that also forms an important part of the Bangalore Bio-cluster. We are acting as an enabler of bioscience research and entrepreneurship by providing research, development, training and service in state of the art technology platforms.C-CAMP is envisioned to be a major platform technology, industry-interaction and incubator unit. We act as the provider and developer of high-end technologies in life science to play the essential role of an enabler of scientific activity and entrepreneurship in the Indian scientific scenario. Considering the vacuum that is present at the interface of academia and industry, such an organization is much needed in the country to be able to assure the success of scientific talent.At C-CAMP, we are generating state of the art platform technologies which are essential requirements for success and leadership in the field of life science. C-CAMP will allow investigators to use techniques as tools and not be limited by technological barriers while pursuing challenging scientific questions.The Imaging facility at C-CAMP provides researchers with access to high-end platform technologies in the Imaging space. Through C-CAMP, these technologies are also being made available to industry and commercial entities.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP)
NCBS-TIFR, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065, India
Click above to download
the vacancy details