Teaching Assistant, Research Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at National Institute of Technology, Srinivasnagar May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
National Institute of Technology Karnataka invites applications for the following posts:
Job Number: 01
Job Designation: Half Time Teaching Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000 per month
Educational Qualification: First Class in B.E./ B. Tech. degree in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10 or 70% (considering aggregate marks of all semesters)
Desirable: A valid GATE score would be desirable.
Age Limit: 25 years
Job Number: 02
Job Designation: Postgraduate Research Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs. 28,000 per month
Educational Qualification: First Class in B. Tech./ B.E. and First Class in M. Tech./ M.E. degrees in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10 or 70% in each degree (considering aggregate marks of all semesters).
Age Limit: 30 years
How To Apply : Completed application form is to be sent to The Nodal Officer (Academic), TEQIP-II Unit, NITK, Surathkal along with necessary DD for Rs.500 (Rs. 150 in case of SC/ CT candidates) drawn in favour of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar payable at State Bank of India, Surathkal / Canara Bank, NITK Campus branch, Surathkal. National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar
1. This scheme shall commence in the month of July 2012 and end in the month of June2017 with enhanced assistantship provided for a maximum period of 60 months.
2. Opportunity given to bright M. Tech. students to ‘Teach while you learn’ with a provisionfor obtaining Ph.D. degree conforming to the existing NITK academic regulations.karnataka government jobs
3. Candidates selected under this scheme are also expected to assist departmentsconcerned in carrying out R&D activities, Consultancy work, laboratory developmentincluding preparation of instruction manuals, conducting theory classes and laboratoryclasses.
4. The selection shall be based on the performance in the Written Test, Interview,presentation of research proposal / topic of interest, aptitude for research
5. For details of departments offering doctoral programmes in engineering refer to theInstitute Information Brochure available on the institute website.Important dates are specified at the end of this document.
6. NITK invites applications from young bright Engineering Postgraduates to work as PostgraduateResearch Assistants (PGRAs). This is a five year assignment based on the `Teach While YouLearn’ concept.
Tentative Last Date :18-06-2012
About the organization:
NITK has a lush green 250 acre campus. Residential Campus is self sufficient in every aspect. Staff Quarters consists of more than 200 residences with both independent houses and flats. Residential campus is made up of Director’s quarters, Professors & Asst professors quarters, Lectures & Asst lectures quarters, Warden quarters, Bachelors quarters and Non-teaching staff colony.Staff club, shopping complex, banks with ATM facility, post office, schools, hospital, guest house, cafetarias, playground are present in the campus for the benefits of staff Established in 1996, Indian Institute of Management Indore is the sixth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools. The institute was chosen to be set up in Indore to give an impetus to management education in central India and has ever since been acting as the pioneer in the field of management, interfacing with the industry, government sectors and PSUs.The essence of management, IIM I believes, lies in managing one’s own ambitions and forging ahead consciously. “A strong theoretical foundation is the basis of good corporate practice” this, coupled with a grounding in management as it is practiced, is the underlying theme of the flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP). Spanning two years the programme is benchmarked against similar programmes of the best business schools in the world. Experiential learning, IT orientation, and social sensitivity are some of the unique features of the programme.Situated atop a scenic hillock, the beautiful 193 acre campus provides an ideal backdrop for some of the brightest minds in the country to work their best to become the best they can be. To back this up, IIM Indore has a solid infrastructure ranging from a very beautiful campus and hostels to a strong IT backbone and the latest in teaching aids.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Click above to download
the vacancy details