Director Research,Dean F.V.Sc. & A.H,Professor, Chief Scientist,Associate Professor, Sr. Scientist,Assistant Professor/ Jr. Scientist,, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agriculture Sciences & Technology, Srinagar May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications on prescribed forms are invited for the following positions :
1. Director Research : 01 post
2. Dean F.V.Sc. & A.H. : 01 post
3. Professor/ Chief Scientist : 02 posts
4. Associate Professor/ Sr. Scientist : 02 postsandhra pradesh government jobs
5. Assistant Professor/ Jr. Scientist : 04 posts
6. Subject Matter Specialist : 08 posts
How to Apply : Application forms complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies of certificates and testimonials and accompanied by Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of Comptroller SKUAST of Jammu should reach through Registered Post to the office of the Registrar, Sher-e-Kashmir, University of Agriculture Sciences & Technology of Jammu, Main Campus, Chatha – 180009
1. Application forms complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies ofall the certificates & testimonials and accompanied by Demand Draft for1500/- drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKUAST of Jammu should reachthrough Registered/ Speed Post to the office of the Registrar, Sher-e-Kashmir, University of Agril. Sciences & Technology of Jammu, Chatha(J&K) -180009
2, Applications received after expiry of the said date will not be entertained.Two self-addressed envelopes of size (9′ x 4′) duly affixed with postage stamps of30/ each should be enclosed with the application form.Envelope containing the application
3. Submission of application for any position advertised here-in-above does not byitself entitle an applicant to be called for interview.Candidates who may not be fulfilling all the requirements prescribed here-inabove,
4. University reserves right to withdraw any or all posts, or defer filling up any orall the posts, advertised here-in-above without assigning any reason.The posts advertised here-in-above shall be filled subject to the requirements ineach discipline.
5. Selected candidates can be posted in any constituent unit of the University.Those already employed should forward their application through theirCompetent Authority which is authorized to relieve them from the service, incase of selection.
6. Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date. They are advised to submittheir application forms along with the attested copies of all documentsincluding PDC and mark lists (matric onwards) complete in all respects at theearliest so that it reaches the University in time.
Tentative Last Date :15-06-2012
About the organization:
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu (SKUAST-Jammu) came into existence on 20th September, 1999 following the amendment in Sher-e-Kashmir university of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Act, 1982 through the State Legislature. The establishment of SKUAST of Jammu has in its background aspirations, commitment and missionary zeal to cater the needs of Jammu Division for the region specific advances through education, research and extension. The university is mandated to address the basic, strategic and applied research related to enhanced production in agriculture and allied sectors, livestock health improvement and quality based products. SKUAST-Jammu is striving to achieve high standards of excellence in education, research and extension for the betterment of farming community of the region. SKUAST-J is a multi-campus university with it’s headquarter located at Chatha, Jammu. The Faculty of Agriculture (FOA) at Chatha possess 231.2 ha area and Faculty of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry (F.V.Sc. & AH) at R. S. Pura has 84.13 33.60 ha land holding. The total land holding (including Research Stations/Sub-Stations and KVKs) of the university are 455.65 ha. There are six Research Stations/Sub-Stations and six KVKs in the university which are located in different agro-climatic zones of Jammu region of the state for catering to location-specific needs of the farming community. University pursues high standard research through research projects funded by various central and state agencies.Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu came into existence on 20th September 1999 following the amendment in Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Act 1982 through the State legislature. The establishment of SKUAST of Jammu has in its background aspirations, commitment and missionary zeal to fulfill the area specific needs of people of Jammu for research and development in the fields of agriculture and allied sectors under the diversified agro-climatic conditions. The SKUAST of Jammu inherited few assets and staff deployed at various stations and sub stations from erstwhile SKUAST(J&K) to carry on the mission of agriculture research and development.
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agriculture Sciences & Technology (SKUAST)
Main Campus, Chatha, Jammu (J&K)
Click above to download
the vacancy details