Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY, Puducherry Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for the following Faculty Posts in various subjects/ divisions/ disciplines :
Professor : 28 posts
Associate Professor : 28 posts
Assistant Professor : 14 posts
Application Fee : A Bank draft of Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates, $15 from candidates from abroad) drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Pondicherry University payable at Puducherry.bank jobs
How to Apply : Filled-in application form in prescribed format should reach the The Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Recruitment Cell, Pondicherry University, R.V. Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry – 605014
1. Applications received with reference to earlier advertisements dated 09.05.2011 & corrigendum dated 14.06.2011 but not called for interview so far, will not be considered for further process. Hence, candidates may apply again subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions as prescribed in the UGC Regulations,
2. For further details of Application Form, Pro-forma for Certificate Verification, API Format, Terms & Conditions, Etc., please visit the University Website www.pondiuni.edu.in.
3. The Qualifications and other conditions prescribed in the advertisement are subject to the regulations/norms stipulated by the MHRD/UGC from time to time. As regards the broad eligibility criteria, the UGC website www.ugc.ac.in may please be referred to.
4. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to our advertisement is large
5. The criteria for shortlisting and cut-off bench-mark depends on the number of applications. Being a Central University maintaining high standards of teaching and research, possession of Ph.D degree, good research publications, good communication skill,
6. As the University has already fulfilled the reserved posts under OH category, the post earmarked for Physically Challenged category in this advt. will be first considered for the Visually Challenged(VH) candidates only.
Tentative Last Date :31-07-2012
About the organization:
Established in September 1989, the Centre offers M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes in Adult and Continuing Education. The Centre is an interdisciplinary one which provides facilities for intensive training and overall approach to extension and field outreach activities. The prime aim of the Centre is the creation of critical awareness towards Adult Education, Population Education, Extension programmes, Youth Affairs, social problems and societal issues.
(A Central University)
Dr. Venkatraman Nagar, Kalapet, Pondicherry – 605014
Click above to download
the vacancy details