Post Graduate Teacher,Post Graduate Teacher Mathematics,Post Graduate Teacher Home Science,Post Graduate Teacher Political Science, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Haryana School Teachers Selection Board, PANCHKULA Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Post Graduate Teacher Mathematics – 2057
Post Graduate Teacher Chemistry – 1083
Post Graduate Teacher Chemistry – 1083
Post Graduate Teacher Biology – 760
Post Graduate Teacher Geography – 710
Post Graduate Teacher Psychology – 274
Post Graduate Teacher Sociology – 350
Post Graduate Teacher Home Science – 276
Post Graduate Teacher Punjabi – 502
Post Graduate Teacher Sanskrit – 1465
Post Graduate Teacher Urdu – 06
Post Graduate Teacher English – 1870
Post Graduate Teacher Hindi – 1700
Post Graduate Teacher Political Science – 285
Post Graduate Teacher Economics – 449
Post Graduate Teacher Commerce – 441
Post Graduate Teacher History – 275
Physical Education – 107 (Mewat District Only)
Post Graduate Teacher Mathematics – 76
Post Graduate Teacher Chemistry – 29
Post Graduate Teacher Physics – 27
Post Graduate Teacher Biology – 23
Post Graduate Teacher Geography – 18
Post Graduate Teacher Psychology – 07
Post Graduate Teacher Sociology – 08
Post Graduate Teacher Home Science – 05
Post Graduate Teacher Punjabi – 01
Post Graduate Teacher Sanskrit – 34
Post Graduate Teacher Urdu – 21
Post Graduate Teacher English – 72
Post Graduate Teacher Hindi – 82
Post Graduate Teacher Political Science – 27
Post Graduate Teacher Economics – 15
Post Graduate Teacher Commerce – 03
Post Graduate Teacher History – 27
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800/
Age limit : 18-40 years
How To Apply: Apply OnlineThe prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called forinterview. In the event of number of applications being large scale the Haryana School TeachersSelection Board
1. Consistent good academic record implying that out of the lower qualification i.e.Matric/10+2/Graduation than requisite minimum qualification, one must secure at least50% marks in two lower exams and 45% marks in third lower exam.
2. A one time exemption of HTET/STET has been granted to the candidates who have workedfor minimum 4 years till 11.04.2012 in privately managed Govt. Aided Schools, RecognizedSchools and Govt. Schools. Candidate must be in service on 11.04.2012 in addition to beingin position on the date of applying for the said post.
3. One time exemption certificate for HTET/STET & one time upper age relaxation certificatefrom Head of the Institute is required to be verified by DEO & counter signed by Director ofSecondary Education of the concerned State. One time implies that an applicant can applyonly once for a particular category of post in the first advertisement. No such exemptionwill be granted in the subsequent advertisement.
4. A person who has passed HTET/STET without the qualification of B.Ed. before the date i.e.11.04.2012 of notification of Service Rules concerned, shall be considered eligible for thepost of PGT.
5. Candidates having qualified Certificate of HTET/STET conducted by Board of SchoolEducation Haryana, Bhiwani only will be eligible.
6. A member of Service appointed by the direct recruitment shall be liable to serve for acontinuous period of five years in the rural area from the date of appointment.Note 7. 33% posts are reserved for women of Haryana (horizontal reservation).
8. Reservation in SC, BC, ESM and PHC is only for Haryana State.
9. Degrees/Diploma/Certificate from institution/University not recognized by Department ofEducation, Haryana will not be eligible.
10. 5% relaxation in qualifying marks allowed for SC and PHC candidates.
11. Physically Handicapped Candidates means Physically Challenged/Persons withDisabilities.
Tentative Last Date :28-06-2012
About the organization:
HARYANA SCHOOL TEACHERS SELECTION BOARD is constituted vide Haryana Government Notification No.8/1-2011-CO(1), dated 18.02.2012.The Board conducts examinations/interviews for selection of teachers for appointment to the Government Schools, and selection of teacher educators, educational supervisors for School Education Department in the State of Haryana and the matter connected therewith or incidental thereto.Powers and duties of the Selection BoardThe Board exercises the following powers and perform the following duties, namely:-Prepare guidelines on matter relating to the method of direct recruitment of teachers, teacher educators and education supervisors for School Education Department;Conduct examinations, hold interview and make selection of candidates for being appointed as teachers, teacher educators and education supervisors Provided that the Haryana Public Service Commission shall continue the process of recruitment for the posts which have been notified and already advertised;Select and invite experts and to appoint examiners or examination agencies for the purposes specified in clause (ii);Make recommendations to the Director, Elementary Education, Secondary Education or Government regarding the appointment of selected candidates
Haryana School Teachers Selection Board
HARTRON BHAWAN, BAYS NO. 7376,
PANCHKULA – 134105
Click above to download
the vacancy details