Assistant Professor of Hospital Administration,Lecturer in Nursing, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at All India Institute of Medical Sciences , Delhi Oct 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens by the Director, AIIMS, for the following temporary faculty posts on regular basis to utilize their services in the field of teaching, research and patient care etc. :
Assistant Professor of Hospital Administration : 05 posts, Pay Scale : PB-3 – Rs. 15600-39100/- (plus NPA for medical candidates only) Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/-, Age : 50 years
Lecturer in Nursing : 10 posts, Pay Scale : PB-3 – Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-, Age : 50 years
Fee : The application fee will be Rs.500/- and that for SC/ST category will be Rs.100/- by demand draft only, in favour of Director, AIIMS payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply : Apply Online at AIIMStamilnadu govt employment
1. In each category the number of candidates called for counseling will be 8 times the number of seats. The order of counseling will be General/50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS/ST/SC/OBC. The counseling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No.1. The candidates in order of merit will exercise their choice of subject according to availability of seats. In case of absentee, the next candidate in merit will be considered.
2. When a reserved category candidate (who is in combined merit list) is called according to combined merit list, he/she will simultaneously be given an option to exercise his/her choice of subject both in unreserved category and his/her concerned reserved category. If such a candidate opts for the subject which is available at that time of his/her counseling, both in unreserved category and reserved category, he/she will be given seats only from unreserved category as he/she is in merit and will be treated as unreserved candidate and will consume an unreserved seat.
3. He/she will be given the reserved seats only when his/her choice of the subject is available in the reserved category only, not in unreserved category and then will consume a reserved seat. When all the seats of unreserved category are finished then only reserved category counseling will be done. Counseling will be held as per schedule given under ‘AT A GLANCE’.
4. In case during the open selection, ST seat remains vacant, after calling all eligible candidates of ST category then these seats will be transferred to the SC category. Similarly, in case the SC seat remains vacant after calling all eligible SC candidates then these seats, whether it pertains to ST category or SC category, shall be made available to the general category/AIIMS preferential graduates. Similarly, in case the OBC seat remains vacant after calling all eligible OBC candidates then these seats shall be made available to the general category/AIIMS preferential graduates.
5. Any candidate (Indian citizen) who have taken admission elsewhere in India & Abroad and have deposited all their original certificates with that concerned College/Institution, will be allowed to attend the first counseling at AIIMS subject to the condition that he/she provide the documentary evidence from the said College. A seat purely on Provisional basis will be offered depending upon the availability of a seat at his/her rank and the choice exercised by the candidate. A confirmed PG seat during the 2nd counseling will only be allocated to such candidates also after giving the requisite undertaking and after depositing all original certificates.
6. The candidate must bring the original certificates i.e. “Date of Birth, Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC. (If applicable), MBBS/BDS mark sheets (including separate mark sheet for each of the professional examinations), Degree, Internship Completion Certificate, Permanent Medical Registration Certificate etc.”
7. The candidate will be required to bring proof of Resignation/Surrender of PG seat along with all original certificates at the time of 2nd counseling and Open Selection. Seats will only be confirmed on production of acceptance certificate of resignation/surrender in original and all other original certificate as above.No candidate/authorized person will be allowed to attend
8. the counseling without original certificates i.e., Date of Birth, Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC, MBBS, BDS Mark- sheets/Degree (including separate mark sheet for each of the professional examinations), Internship Completion Certificate, Permanent Medical Registration Certificate etc. except in the case of Clause 3 above. 5. The candidates will have the right to choose any one of the available seats in the discipline of his/her choice at his/her turn as per merit at the time of counseling and the confirmed seat will be allotted to him/her and the selection letters will be issued by the next day.
9. The selected candidates shall undergo a medical examination by the Board appointed by the Institute and if found medically fit will join the course after paying the fees by the date stipulated in the selection letter. He/she is required to join immediately and no extension under any circumstances will be granted. The selected candidate should come well prepared to join the course immediately i.e. on 1st January for January Session and 1st July for July Session. 6. No TA/DA will be paid by the Institute for attending the counseling/joining the course.
10. The PG seats shall lapse if the selected candidate does not join by 31st January for January Session and 31st July for July Session. No candidate shall be allowed to join after 31st January for January Session and 31st July for July Session. 8. Candidates who have been admitted must join the concerned department on the date mentioned in the selection letter. If they do not join, they shall forfeit all their claims for a seat and fee deposited will not be refunded. 9. Those candidates who fail to report for 1st Counseling will not be considered for Second Counseling. While reporting for admission, candidates must bring all the relevant certificates/documents, in original. These original documents will be kept with the institute till his/her completion of the course. Candidates or their authorized representatives participating in the counseling process are required to maintain proper decorum/discipline at the time of counseling.
Tentative Last Date:23-11-2012
About the organization:
Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it. Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences. Nehru’s dream was that such a centre would set the pace for medical education and research in Southeast Asia , and in this he had the wholehearted support of his Health Minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur.The health survey and development committee ,chaired by Sir Joseph Bhore, an Indian Civil Servant ,had in 1946 already recommended the establishment of a national medical centre which would concentrate on meeting the need for highly qualified manpower to look after the nation’s expanding health care activities . The dreams of Nehru and Amrit Kaur and the recommendations of the Bhore Committee converged to create a proposal which found favor with the government of New Zealand. A generous grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan made it possible to lay the foundation stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952.The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament ,to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care.All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.
Click above to download
the vacancy details