FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Punjabi University, Patiala Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications on prescribed form are invited for the following posts so as to reach the Deputy Registrar (Establishment) -1, Punjabi University, Patiala-147002
Principal : 04 posts
Assistant Professor : 48 posts in various subjects in various constituent colleges, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send with a DD of Rs.500/- in favour of Registrar, Punjabi University, Patiala payable at Patiala
1. The University has also started short-term linguistic and culture immersion programmes for the overseas Punjabi Youth for fostering a better understanding of Punjabi culture and heritage through different means.
2. The University has also created special departments to promote research in Punjabi which include Department of Punjabi Literary Studies, Development of Punjabi Language and Punjabi Lexicography.
3. Such projects of English translation of Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha Encyclopedia of Punjabi, Punjabi translation of works of Nobel Laureates and starting of Punjabi folk youth festival for the revival and promotion of vanishing Punjabi folk art forms are certain concrete steps taken by Punjabi university to provide a fillip to the overall development of Punjabi.
4. The University added another feather to its cap in the direction of promotion of Punjabi language by launching its website in Punjabi in addition to its existing one, available at www.punjabiuniversity.
5. The University has scaled new heights in the direction of strengthening and spreading the religious ethos and quintessence, particularly that of Sikhism. Earlier having established a full-fledged Department of Guru Granth Studies and Guru Gobind Singh Department of Religious Studies,
6. The Encyclopaedia, inter alia, contains complete details about Sikh history, philosophy, theology, art and architecture, customs, ceremonies and shrines etc.
7. The Encyclopaedia has now been put online to widen its horizon among religious scholars around the globe. Keeping the objective of wider deliverance of the divine message
Tentative Last Date :28-07-2012
About the organization:
Established on April 30, 1962 in the erstwhile princely state of Patiala with the main objective of furthering the cause of Punjabi language, art and literature, Punjabi University has since evolved into the largest University in the state. Spread over 600 acres of land, its 500 teachers are imparting instruction and guidance to nearly 9,000 students in a multi-faceted, multi-pronged and multi-faculty environment comprising 65 Teaching and Research Departments on its Campus, five Regional Centres, six Neighbourhood Campuses and 166 Colleges affiliated to it.A mutually-stimulating qualitative and quantitative swing in the direction of overall improvement marks the dynamics and mechanics of Punjabi University. Its multi-dimensional expansion has not only been quick-paced but steady, sustained and seamless, with each front paving way for the other. It didn’t come across any cul de sac with unstinted support ever-forthcoming from its committed and resolute faculty. “Unprecedented and unique landmarks”,
Click above to download
the vacancy details