No. BMRCL/ 486/ADM/2016/PRJ-IT
BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the post of Executive Assistant (IT) on “contract basis” only. The maximum age limit for the posts is 40 years.
1.Name of the post- Executive Assistant(IT)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.9300–34800 + 4200 GP
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in Interview will only be called for Skill Test in relevant field. 3. Selection will be based on the performance in the skill test.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through Interview followed by skill test by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (IT)”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 26th September 2016.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form