Advt No.: AD/RSC-II-21/20/2016/4777
PARADIP PORT TRUST
AT/PO: PARADIP PORT,
Paradip Port Trust, an ISO-9001:2008 Certified Organisation invites applications from Indian
Nationals for filling up of the following post through direct recruitment.
1.Post Name- Engineer-in-Incharge
No of Vacancy- 01 Post
Pay Scale- Rs.16400-40500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Must hold certificate of Inland Engineers under IV act or MEO Class-IV issued by DG Shipping, Govt. of India or Equivalent certificate from other country recognized by DG Shipping.
- Applications, complete in all respects in the prescribed format given herein-after, addressed to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142 should reach the office of Secretary, Paradip Port Trust by registered post along with two self addressed envelopes acknowledgement card etc by 19.11.2016.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed in BOLD capital letters with the post applied for and reservation category as given below:- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………& CATEGORY……….”
- Applicant must attach two latest passport size photographs indicating his/her name on the back side.
- Qualification & experience of the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed in the Recruitment Rules.
- The cutoff date for determining the age is 01.10.2016.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. guidelines. Age limit prescribed for applying for the posts will not apply in case of departmental candidates of PPT. Relaxation of age for the candidates enlisted under compassionate appointment scheme and who also are engaged on contract basis through formal method of recruitment will be as per Admn. Deptt. Office Order No. AD-RR-II-05-2011(Vol.IV)/4889 dated 29.11.2013. Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of workers engaged through contractors/co-operative societies/directly by PPT will be as per Admn. Deptt. Office Order No. AD-RR-II-18/2013/2167 dated 28/30th May, 2014.
How to Apply Paradip Port Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self-attested photo copies of certificates and required educational /professional qualifications & experience, etc send to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Administrative Building, Dist- Jagatsinghpur, Pin-754142, Odisha on or before 19.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of Submission of Application: 19.11.2016
click above to download
the employment notification