National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi — 110 016
Library & Documentation Division
Library & Documentation Division, NCERT requires 03 (Three) Library Attendants on contract basis. The terms and conditions and educational qualification, experiences etc. for the post of Library Attendant are as follows:
Post: Library Attendants
1. Educational Qualification: Essential:
i).10th Passed or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution
ii).Certificate in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
i). Knowledge of computer.
2. Age Limit: Below 27 years as on 01/07/2015 (relaxation of age as per Govt. Rules for SC/ST/OBC/Ex. Serviceman/PH etc.
3. Reservation: As per Govt. rules.
4. Tenure: One year
5. Remuneration: Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
6. Date & Time of Interview: 13th July, 2015 at 11:00 am.
7. Venue of Interview: Office of the LDD, First Floor, G.B. Pant Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo rviarg, New Delhi —110016.
click above to download
the employment notification