EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) invites Application for the post of Deputy General Manager. Apply Online before 29 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Dy. General Manager
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: E4,Rs.29100-54500
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering.
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, which will be communicated through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview.
How to apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
The last date of submission of on-line application is 29th May 2017.
click above to download