Advt. No.: F.DTU/Rectt./AP/EE&ECE/2016
Delhi Technological University
Established by Govt. of Delhi vide Act 6 of 2009
(FORMERLY DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING)
BAWANA ROAD, DELHI-110042
Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering) invites applications from the talented individuals who are inspired for teaching and have a strong zeal towards research and innovation to fill up the posts of Assistant Professor on regular basis in the department of Computer Science & Engineering in following discipline by direct mode of recruitment:
1.Post Name- Assistant Professor
No of Vacancy- 12 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.6000/-
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech and M.E./ M.Tech/M.S. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech or M.E./ M.Tech/M.S. from a recognized University OR 1 st class MCA and 1st class in M.Tech/M.S. in relevant branch from a recognized University.
General Instructions for all Candidates:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Application Form may be downloaded from the University website www.dtu.ac.in
- Application Form must be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PH Category candidates drawn in favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University”, payable at Delhi. No other mode of payment will be accepted by the University.
- Candidates must write their Name, Name of post applied and Contact Number on the back side of demand draft.
- Application Form must also be accompanied by self attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate/PH Certificate (in case claiming benefit of reservation).
How to Apply DTU Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate/PH Certificate and requisite fees send to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 on or before 31.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of online Application & hard Copy: 31.10.2016
Date of interview: 19 to 20.11.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form