Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
1.The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (STRATEGIC PROJECT), HINDUSTAN SHIPYARD LIMITED(HSL) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 65,000-75,000/- (Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
2. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 20th June 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
1.Name of the PSU- HINDUSTAN SHIPYARD LIMITED(HSL)
Name of the Post- Director (Strategic Project)
Pay Scale- Rs. 65,000-75,000/- (Revised)
- Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act in the Private Sector with the objective to operate strong and efficient ship building, ship repair and retrofitting of submarines to meet the growing requirements of Mercantile, Marine, Oil and Defence sectors with good management and improved efficiency to improve the financial performance and profitability. HSL is a Schedule ‘B’ taken over CPSE in Transportation Equipment sector under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
- Its Registered office is at New Delhi and Corporate Office at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- The authorised and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 304 crore and Rs. 301.99 crore respectively as on March 31, 2015.
- The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- The incumbent should be an Engineering Graduate from a recognized university/ institute with good academic record, preferably in Mechanical, Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering.
- Applicants holding Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in management will have added advantage.
- Minimum qualification can be relaxed in the case of internal candidates and government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
The incumbent should possess adequate technical/operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least two years during the last ten years should have been in major production/manufacturing/repairs units. Persons with experience in Design & Construction of submarines and Ship building will have an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 20th June 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 20-06-2016
click above to download
the employment notification