Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
1.The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (PROJECT), ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED(EIL), a schedule “A” CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000(REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
2. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 11th August 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile (i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc. to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
3. If the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
1.Name of the post- DIRECTOR (PROJECT)
Pay Scale- Rs.75,000-1,00,000 (REVISED)
Name of the PSU- ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED
- The incumbent should be Engineering Graduate from a recognized university/ institute with good academic record. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
- Minimum qualification can be relaxed in exceptional cases of internal candidates and government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- The incumbent should possess adequate technical/operational/project management experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least two years in the last ten years should have been in major consultancy organisation.
- Experience in project management in both domestic & overseas projects especially in hydrocarbon, sector is desirable.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 11 August 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 11-08-2016
click above to download
the employment notification