Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPN. LTD. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 03 August 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
1.Name of the PSU- Bharat Petroleum Corpn. Ltd.
Name of the post- Director (Finance)
Scale of the post- Rs.75000-100000 (Revised)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) came into existence in 1976, by virtue of Burmah Shell (Acquisition of Undertaking in India) Act, 1976 when the right, title and interest of Burmah Shell Oil Storage & Distribution Company of India Ltd. were taken over by Govt. of India. Its main objective is to undertake refining and marketing of Petroleum products. BPCL is a Schedule – ‘A’/ Navratna CPSE in Petroleum sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman & Managing Director. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance from a recognized university/institution with good academic record. Minimum qualification can be relaxed in the case of internal candidates and government
officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
The incumbent should have at least two years of cumulative experience at a senior level in financial management and accounts during the last ten years in an organization of repute.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 03 August 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 03-08-2016
click above to download
the employment notification