Last Date: 04 May, 2017
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invites application for the post of Director (Distribution). Apply before 04 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
WBSEDCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Director (Distribution)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.10000/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with 25 years experience in relevant.
- Tenure of Appointment: The position is on contract basis for a duration of 3 years with the condition of performance review at the end of each year, linked to review of the contract.
- Compensation:(I) The post carries the Pay in the Pay Band of Rs.37,400-67,000 with Grade pay of ‘10,000/- plus Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Electricity Allowance and Medical Allowance, Leave Travel concession, free hospitalization benefit at reputed Hospitals and chauffeur driven car at the Company’s cost for official work.
- In case of candidates coming from private sector, emoluments corresponding to the minimum basic pay in the band would be offered. However, in case of specially deserving candidates, pay may be negotiated to be fixed with certain enhancement at a point within the range of the pay band.
- In case of candidates beyond 60 years of age, emoluments would be fixed in the following manner:
- i) On the last drawn pay minus pension/ notional pension basis, if the person has superannuated from a PSU/CPSU.
- ii) At a negotiated emolument if the person has superannuated from a reputed private sector organisation.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, then post/ e-mail your resume, along with a covering letter addressed to the Principal Secretary to the Govt. of West Bengal, Department of Power and NES, Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, 5th Floor, 3/C, LA- Block, Sector-III Salt Lake, Kolkata -700098 / to the e-mail ID -firstname.lastname@example.org / powerjtsecy@ wb.gov.in within 5.00 P.M. on 04.05.2017. Executives in Government / Semi-Government Undertakings and Private Organizations are required to process their applications through proper channel or submit ‘No objection certificate’ from their Employer at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates found to possess the required qualification/experience will be called for interview (to be held in the month of May,2017). Further details and the format to be used for submitting the resume can be downloaded from the website wbpower.nic.in/ www. wbsedcl.in.
How to Apply WBSEDCL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopy of relevant documents & experience certificate send to the Principal Secretary to Govt. of West Bengal, Department of Power and NES, Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, 5th floor, 3/C, LA Block, Sector-III Salt Lake, Kolkata-700098 or Email to email@example.com on or before 04.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 04.05.2017