Konkan Railway Corporatiom Limited
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Filling up of vacancy of Depot Material Superintendent (DMS in Purchase office at CO/Belapur) in Pay Matrix level–6 (Grade Pay 2.4200/-) in Konkan Railway on deputation basis.
Applications are invited for 02 (two) posts of Depot Material Superintendent (DMS in Purchase office at CO/Belapur) in Pay Matrix leVel–6 (Grade Pay 2.4200/-) in Konkan Railway on deputation basis.
1.Name of the Post: Depot Material Superintendent
No of Post: 02
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Lavel-6
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
- The post is based on ex-cadre basis for period of minimum 03 years and maximum upto 05 years as per the extant ‘rule of deputation. There is no provision for reservation and promotion as the postS are on ex-cadre basis.
- Lien of the employee will remain in his papnt cadre of Railways.
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS in Purchase office at CO/Belapur) will be eligible for deputation allowance.
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS in Purchase office at CO/Belapur) selected will be posted at Konkan Railway at BelapJr.
- The applications should be routed through proper channel of the concerned railway with approval of the Competent Authority.
- Application form in prescribed format s attested photocopy of educational qualific supervisors/controlling officers. All the ap through their respective personnel officers
- The applications received directly to KRCI. ould be filled up completely with self ation and submitted to their respective lications will be certified and forwarded of that division. will not be considered.
- The applications received should be sent o Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, Belapur on or before 10/02/2017.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entert1ined. tr5. This notification is also available on websi e ‘konkanrailway.com’.
How to Apply:
Intersted candidate may apply for the application through the online mode and send to the application to
Chief Personnel Officer, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Sector -11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614.
Last Date: 10.02.2017