Employment Notice No.02/2016(Cultural)
South Western Railway
Railway Recruitment Cell
2nd Floor, Old GM’s Office Building,
Club Road, S.W.Railway, Hubli-580 023.
Website: www. rrchubli.in
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Applications are invited from the citizens of lndia in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment against Cultural Quota for the year 2016-17 in Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay (Rs.1900 (Vl CPC) in the following disciplines.
1.Name of the Post: Cultural Quota(Group ‘C’)
No of Posts: 02
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Violin (Carnatic Style)
- Tabla (Classical)
- Violin (Carnatic Style): Possession of Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Music (Violin – Carnatic Style) from Government recognized institute.
- Tabla (Classical): Possession of Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Music (Tabla – Classical) from Government recognized institute.
- Before applying to the post, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils all the eligibility norms.
- The name and initial of the candidate and father’s name appearing in school/college certificates and in Cultural certificates should be one and the same. There should be no difference.
- The candidates serving in any Government Department or Public Sector Undertaking including Railways should apply through proper channel or should apply directly with ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from the employer to avoid delay. Advance copy of the application from such candidates without’NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’from the employer will not be entertained Please note that no application received after the prescribed date will be entertained.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information and mode of selection shall be final and binding on the candidates.
Medical examination: The Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite medical fltness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are Medically FIT to carry out the duties connected with the post. Only those candidates ,,vho are Medically FIT would be considered for appointment.
How to Apply:
Application as per the prescribed format enclosed in the notification shall be submitted on A-4 size good quality paper. The application should be filled in English/Hindi language only. The applications submitted other than in English/Hindi languages will be rejected.Applications complete in all respects should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for Group’C’ post against Cultural Quota for the year 2016-‘|’7” and to be addressed to The Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, 2nd Floor, Old General Manager’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubli-580 023. The application should reach the Addressee
Last Date: 30.01.2017
click above to download