Advt. No–C09/ 2017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3000 crores in the year 2014-15. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
The Company invites applications for the post of Company Secretary on contract basis for its “SPVs (Special
Purpose Vehicles)” i.e. ISGTL for 01 year (further extendable as per requirement of the SPV’s & if the services of the candidate is found satisfactory) at a fixed all inclusive salary for which eligibility criteria is tabulated below:
IRCON Job Details:
1.Post Name: Company Secretary
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.26500/- (per month)
Educational Qualification: Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- The above posts are specifically for Ircon ISGTL and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for one year, extendable further as per requirement of the Company if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by Ircon. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for un-availed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- One weekly off and other public holiday when the project office remains closed would be available.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- Working hours will be the same as for the project/ Office .
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
- The ex-employees of Ircon, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for these posts if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application. This appointment will be subject to their satisfactory performance and shall be co-terminus with the project. The persons so appointed for this project will have no claim for their absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
How to apply:
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to GM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
- Self-Attested copy of Certificate of professional/academic Degree/Diploma. Also, necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable.
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be submitted along with application.
- Self-Attested copy of Certificate of Professional Degree including membership (ACS) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
- Certificates in proof of experience, if any, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt.of India. Please note, that an OBC certificate
issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy
layer” in the OBC.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 02.05.2017
Date of Interview: 02.05.2017