Advt No.: 3/4/2016–P&P-I
Staff Selection Commission
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2017 in different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies. Apply Online before 16 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2017.
No of Vacancy: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- OR Rs.5200-20200/-
- For Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute OR Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- For Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- For All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Candidates must write the papers/indicate the answers in their own hand. In the question papers, wherever necessary, the Metric systems of weights and measures only will be used. Use of mobile phone, calculator and other electronic gadgets and their accessories is not permitted. Therefore, these should not, be brought inside the Examination Premises/ Venue.
- Candidature of any candidate found to possess mobile phones or any other means of wireless communication or related accessories either in working or switched off mode, shall be cancelled forthwith. This will also invite further penal action as per the policy of the Commission.
- The Candidates are advised to desist from use of any unfair method in the examination hall which will render them ineligible for further consideration for the examination and also lead to their debarment from Commission’s examinations in future beside inviting criminal prosecution.
Mode of Selection:
- After the Computer based Examination and the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification wherever applicable, the Commission will draw up the All India Merit List for each category of post. As many candidates as are found by the Commission to have qualified in the Examination shall be recommended for appointment for each category of post up to the number of vacancies available, taking into consideration option for the posts.
- The Commission will recommend the candidates in the Merit List on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and preference exercised by the candidates during documents verification. Once the candidate has been given his/her first available preference, as per his/her merit, he/she will not be considered for any other options. Candidates are, therefore, advised to exercise preference in Application Form carefully. The option/ preference once exercised by the Candidates will be treated as FINAL and IRREVERSIBLE. Subsequent request for change of allocation/service by candidates will not be entertained under any circumstances/ reasons.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 16.05.2017 to 16.06.2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 16.05.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 16.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan: 19.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form