Walk-in-Interview: 31st October, 2017
Central Council of Indian Medicine
61-65, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, JANAKPURI
D-BLOCK NEW DELHI-110058
The CCIM is a Statutory Body constituted under IMCC Act, 1970 (48 of 1970) to prescribe the Minimum Standards of Education in Indian Medicine and matter related thereto. A walk-in-interview will be held on 31.10.2017 at Room No. 413, in the office of Central Council of Indian Medicine as per time and other details given hereunder to engage J T A / STA for Sowa Rigpa on purely contract basis initially for a period of six months in the office of CCIM. The interview will be held from 10:30 AM onwards.
CCIM Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior/ Senior Technical Associate
No. of Vacancies: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- For STA & Rs.30000/-JTA
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate qualification in Sowa Rigpa from a recognized University.
- The engagement of service of the candidate shall be purely on contract basis and initially for a period of six months which may be extended for further period on performance and requirement basis. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of his/her services under any circumstances.
- The scope of work will be modified / elaborated time to time according to the need.
- Applicant should come with the Bio-data in the prescribed format along with the original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set of self attested photocopies and two passport size recent photographs.
- The candidates selected for the post will be required to work in Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The prescribed format of bio-data can be downloaded from the website of CCIM i.e. www.ccimindia.org.
How to Apply CCIM Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with Original certificate & self attested copies of relevant documents, tow recent passport size photograph & experience Certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Room No. 413, in the office of Central Council of Indian Medicine
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 31.10.2017 at 10:30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification