Advertisement No. 20/2018/BE
Central Rice Research Institute(CRRI)
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) invites applications for the post of Business Executive. Walk-in-Interview 21 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Business Executive
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA @ 20% p.m.
Graduation in Agriculture and allied fields. MBA with specialization preferably in Agri- Business Management from reputed Institute/University. OR M.Sc. in Seed Science Technology/ Extension Education/ Agricultural Extension/Agronomy/ Agricultural Engineering/Biological Sciences with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/experience certificate (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-ininterview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10.00 a.m.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no-objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
Date & Time of Interview:21-05-2018 at 10:30 AM .
Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/ mark sheet/ experience certificate (matriculation onwards) at the time of interview.
click above to download
the employment notification