Last Date: 20 January, 2017
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd
Corporate Office: C-56, A/17
Sector-62, Noida UP-201307
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites Applications for the post of 10 Management Trainee on direct recruitment basis. Apply before 20 January, 2017.
1.Post Name: Management Trainee
No of Vacancy: 10 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/-
Educational Qualification: MBA in HR from a recognized University/ Institution or CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) from a recognized University/ Institution or Degree in Electronics & Communication from a recognized University/ Institution or PG Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ B.Tech (Comp. Sc.) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD shall be as per Govt. guidelines.
- Candidates applying for more than one position must register separately and accordingly must have two different E-Mail IDs and Mobile Numbers to register.
- A person recruited to a post shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in Written Exam and subsequent Interview. The Date, Time & Venue will be intimated to the eligible candidates after Written Test.
- Selected candidate will be on probation for a period of Two Years from the date of joining the company, which may be extended at the sole discretion of the management.
- You will be required to execute a bond of Rs.2,00,000/- to serve this company for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of your joining the service. The condition of three years service is without prejudice to the right of BECIL to terminate your service at any time. The bond will not be settled proportionately vis-à-vis service rendered.
- After successful completion of two years training, the Management Trainees will be absorbed as Junior Manager and will be confirmed after successful completion of one year probation period which may be extended at the sole discretion the Competent Authority in the IDA scale of pay of Rs. 12600-32500/- (likely to be revised upward) with attractive perquisites such as Medical, LTC, Leave Encashment, Gratuity, PF etc. are available as per rules. HRA, DA and other allowance as admissible shall be extra.
- Candidates presently employed in Central / State Government Department, Central/State PSUs or Semi Government Organisation shall either forward their application (Printout of ONLINE application) through proper channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The application fee (non-refundable) for each post is Rs 1,500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only). No fee shall be payable by SC/ST/PWD/BPL candidates, upon submission of relevant Certificates/ card.
How to Apply BECIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://becil.com from 28.12.2016 to 12.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to download