Advt. No. MATI. 6/2012/91
GOVERNMENT OF MEGHALAYA
MEGHALAYA ADMINISTRATIVE TRAINING INSTITUTE
Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute (MATI), Governemnt of Meghalaya Invites applications for the post of Assistant Director & Hostel Warden. Apply before 17 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Government of Meghalaya Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Director
No. of Vacancy: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Rs.17000-33690/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Hostel Warden
No. of Vacancy: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Rs.13100-25570/- (Per Month)
- For Assistant Director: A Post Graduate Degree in Psychology/ Education/ Human Resource Management/ Business Administration/ two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ any discipline or A Degree in Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in E-governance/ Masters in Computer Science/ MBA (Systems) with at least 55% marks from a recognised University.
- For Hostel Warden: A Graduate Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration with at least 55% marks from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other conditions prescribed for each post before applying.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected and the decision of DSC would be final and binding. No further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Mere acceptance of application form and fulfillment of minimum qualification do not entitle candidates to be called for next stage of recruitment.
- Candidates who are already in Govt. service may send their application forms as prescribed with a request to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by their Appointing Authority/Head of Department when called for next stage of recruitment.
- Proof of Date of Birth may be as per Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births & Deaths or as entered in Matriculation/Secondary School Leaving Certificate or Aadhar No. or valid Indian Passport.
- If any claim made in the application is not found substantiated by valid documentary evidence, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of DSC in this regard shall be final.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the application form to enable the Institute to use it for correspondence.
How to Apply Government of Meghalaya Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of documents/certificates in support of Date of birth, Caste/Tribe, Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Disability etc. & One window envelope of 4 cms X 9 cms affixed with Rupees five/- postage stamp send to the “Office of the Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute”, located behind Meghalaya Secretariat Additional Building, IG Point, Shillong-793001 on or before 17.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 17.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form