Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Tech,Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Wireless,, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Intelligence Bureau , Delhi Jan 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
On-line applications are invited for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II General Central Service, Group–C (Non-Gazetted/ Non-Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India :
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Tech : 19 posts (UR-11, OBC-1, SC-5, ST – 2)
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Wireless : 57 posts (UR-12, OBC-20, SC-17, ST – 8)
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
Age : 18-27 years as on 17/02/2013, Qualification : Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/ Women candidates are exempted) only through State Bank of India Challan (Cash deposit) or on-line account with State Bank of India (Internet Banking) or through ATM-cum-Debit card of State Bank of India.
How to Apply : Apply Online at MHA (i) Applications should be submitted on or after the opening date only through ON-LINE registration by logging (ii) Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
(iii) Candidates can apply for one or both the posts provided they fulfil the prescribed eligibility conditions.
(iv) Candidates applying for both the posts will have to exercise an option in order of preference i.e., 1 for ACIO-II/Tech and 2 for ACIO-II/WT or vise-versa. Option once exercised, will not be changed at a subsequent date under any circumstances.
(v) On submission and acceptance of the application, the system will generate a unique Registration ID and it will appear on the Registration Slip generated on the system. An email will be sent to the email ID (provided by the candidate) in this regard wherein the registration ID will also be displayed.
(vi) The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody and also note down their registration ID and Roll Number(as and when allotted) separately for future reference.
1. Candidates must ensure before applying for the post that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of age, educational qualification etc. as laid down in this advertisement.
2. The admission to the written examination is provisional, subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
3. Candidates are advised to furnish correct information regarding their age, educational qualification and caste/category (i.e.SC/ST/OBC) in the application form and none of the copies of the certificates of age, educational qualifications and caste/category etc.
4. SC/ST/OBC candidates should fill up their respective category in the application form carefully. It may be made clear that category once mentioned in the form shall not be changed in any circumstances and candidate will have to produce the documentary evidence issued by the Competent Authority in support of his/her claim as and when it is asked for.
5. Candidates claiming benefit of OBC Category must ensure that they belong to OBC Category as per the notification of the Central Government meant for appointment to the posts under the Government of India (not as per the notification of State Government) and do not belong to the creamy layer.
6. Any change in category will not be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate would be cancelled.Candidates will be required to produce the original certificate when called for interview.
7. Candidates already in Government service or working with PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must inform their Employer or obtain necessary permission, as the case may be, before applying for the said post and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer is required to be furnished at the time of Interview, if called for.
8. Correspondence with reference to the admission to the test will not be entertained.Only one on-line application is to be submitted by the candidates
9. Mobile Phone and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres and arrangement for safe keeping of any valuable/costly items at the venues can not be assured.
10. Candidate should verify the particulars filled in the application form, on-line, very carefully before submitting the same.After submission, no change in any parameters would be allowed.
Tentative Last Date:17-02-2013
About the organization:
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency and reputedly the world’s oldest intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The reason for the perception may be because, in 1885, Major General Sir Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General and head of the Intelligence Department for the British Indian Army at Simla. The objective then was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of British India through the North-West during the late 19th century.In 1909, the Indian Political Intelligence Office was established in England in response to the development of Indian anarchist activities, which came to be called the Indian Political Intelligence (IPI) from 1921. This was a state-run surveillance and monitoring agency. The IPI was run jointly by the India Office and the Government of India and reported jointly to the Secretary of the Public and Judicial Department of the India Office, and the Director of Intelligence Bureau (DIB) in India, and maintained close contact with Scotland Yard and MI5.The Prime Minister-headed Appointments Committee of Cabinet (ACC) has cleared the name of Syed Asif Ibrahim as head of the Intelligence Bureau.
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Government of India
Click above to download
the vacancy details