Mumbai Port Trust
Port House, 2nd floor
Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg
Ballard Estate, Mumbai–400001
Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT) is planning to formulate a Portland & Township Development Department. For this purpose, MbPT is desirous of engaging an Advisor having expertise and vast experience in the field of Town/Urban/City Planning, Project Planning, Management & Implementation and dealing with various agencies for preparing a Master Plan for Land Development, Implementation of the urban development projects.
Post Name: Advisor
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 125000/-(Per month)
- Understand and advise on the Port’s broad concept of land & township development projects and its components.
- Preparation of master plan including urban economic rejuvenation and waterfront development.
- Coordinate with the Consultants in implementation for the various Port land & Township development projects and advice the Port in all the related matters.
- Advise the Port in preparation of a road map for the proposed projects and assist to review existing plans.
- Advise on systemization of the related project cost, financial assessment, etc.
- Co-ordinate with the Consultants for effective implementations of the master plan/vision.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of the Port Land & Township development department.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Port administration related to the above.
A consolidated remuneration will be Rs.1,25,000/- p.m. In addition, a hired vehicle will be provided to travel as applicable to HODs or
reimbursement thereof @ Rs.30,000 per month in case of use of his/her own vehicle for duty purpose as the case may be.
Casual Leave of 8 days are admissible in a year. OPD facilities in the Mumbai Port Trust Hospital shall be provided and accommodation at Port’s Officers’ quarters at a rent as payable by the Port employees.
How to Apply Mumbai Port Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply along with photocopies of relevant documents send to the Secretary, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001 on or before 25.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application: 25.07.2016
click above to download
the employment notification