AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Maharashtra/ Gujarat / Madhya Pradesh / Goa for the following posts at various airports in Western Region through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero:
1.Post Name- Senior Assistant
No. of Vacancy- 05 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.14500-33500/-
2.Post Name- Assistant (Office)
No. of Vacancy- 04 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.13400-30500/-
3.Post Name- Junior Assistant
No. of Vacancy- 03 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 12500-28500/-
- Only Indian Nationals who are domicile of Maharashtra / Gujarat / Madhya Pradesh / Goa can apply for the above posts.
- Disability of applicants applying against the quota reserved for the physically challenged persons should not be less than 40%. Specimen copy of Disability Certificate annexed as Annexure-I to be filled and countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/CMO/ Head of Hospital (with seal) and needs to be uploaded at the time of application.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/she may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- The eligibility with respect to age and experience will be determined as on 31/08/2016.
- The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are allowed to appear in the On-line examination subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing in the interview, if shortlisted.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.aai.aero from 22.07.2016 to 22.08.2016 (For Step-I) and 24.08.2016 for (For Step-II).
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration: 22.07.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-I): 22.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-II): 24.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification