Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR./16-17
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices at its
operating locations in the States of Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha & West Bengal in Eastern India.
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement
as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Discipline
1.Post Name: Technician Apprentice
No of Vacancy: 95 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.7530/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: 3 years full time regular/sandwich Diploma in relevant Engineering.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application on and apply online from 01.02.2017 to 13.02.2017. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date. If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- The exact date of written test/ interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com or at (http:// www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
- Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
- Latest Caste certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/ Degree examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the Online Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com from 01.02.2017 to 13.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.02.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification