Advertisement No: 04 (11)/ 2016 HYD
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Hardware Park, Sy No. 1/1, Hyderabad-501510
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
1.Post Name- Project Engineer
No. of Vacancy- 07 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.31000 – 90000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name- Project Support Staff
No. of Vacancy- 02 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.13500-43000/- (Per Month)
- For Project Engineer: First class BE / B. Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline or DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
- For Project Support Staff: Graduates with at least 50% marks and at least 3 years of post qualification work experience in the relevant field Or Post Graduate with at least 50% marks at graduate level.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be applicable as per the Govt. of India norms, as applicable to C-DAC. Indicative vacancy position is given in the respective tables.
- Candidate belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificates at the time of written test / skill test / interview etc., if called for issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview / selection test against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxations applicable in case of reservation.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
Mode of Selection:
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test”. The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability etc., & Domain Knowledge or to specific functions/disciplines /Interview or as deemed fit by the management will be deployed The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of “written test” would be uploaded on CDAC website. Final selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at CDAC, Hyderabad. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for interview and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. CDAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, CDAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and are purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim to have a regular post in CDAC.
How to Apply C-DAC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form send to Human Resource Department, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park, Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway, Pahadi Shareef Via Keshavagiri (Post) Hyderabad -501510 on or before 10.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 10.12.2016