Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2016-17
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices at its Operating Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana).
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
1.Post Name: Technician Apprentice
No of Vacancy: 89 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.7530/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: 3 years full time regular/sandwich Diploma in relevant Engineering.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 13.02.2017.
- If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- The last date for submission of on-line application is 13.02.2017 .Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
- The exact date of written test/interview shall be communicated separately. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/Degree examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com from 01.02.2017 to 13.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.02.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification