All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
G. E. Road, Tatibandh,
Raipur-492 099 (CG)
AIIMSR Raipur is an apex health care institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level health care in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training the PMSSY has set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country.
AIIMS, Raipur will conduct Walk–in-Interview for the following post on contractual basis for 11 (eleven) months only as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme.
1.Name of the post- Junior Resident
No of post- 87
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 11 months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate .
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
How to Apply AIIMS Raipur Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents, colour passport size photograph & fee at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.)–492099.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 09 & 10.09.2016 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification